Honour May - Very Pretty - Very Naughty!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mutanthalibut

Re: Honour May - Very Pretty - Very Naughty!

Post by mutanthalibut »

You have to log in to Purpleport to see her profile.
william

Post by william »

4 days ago.....

Experienced Adult/Art Nude model (Can shoot at home) - Stills and Video. Solo - G/G - Fetish - Soft B/G - NSFW

Honour May is looking to be paid by a photographer for this casting. Added 4 days ago.

This casting is based around...
Cheshire, UK which is Get directions
Greater Manchester, UK which is Get directions

Hi there!

I'm an experienced adult and art nude model from the heart of beautiful Cheshire (Complete with cute posh accent and everything!) I have been doing adult modeling for 9 months now and have been published in 2 topshelf mens mags and have also been published on countless adult online sites.

Long Story Short - I'm a size 8, 5,7 tall, a size 5 feet, Long Brown hair, Bright Blue eyes, very clear skin, natural boobs 32 C, minimal tattoos, Confident talking and acting on video, willing to travel as all over the UK as long as travel expenses are covered, have a wide range of underwear and fetish gear, and to top it off i make a cracking cuppa tea!

I have 2 local studio's i like shooting at here in Cheshire - Saxon Studios Sandbach or hallam mill in Stockport. So if you are traveling up here (or down here) i would recommend either of those. I CAN shoot from my apartment in Congleton, its not huge but has a lovely shabby chic style bedroom and large lounge with huge bay window great for natural light shots. I also know a beautiful QUIET lake in Goostrey where i love doing art nude and soft solo adult stuff.

Alternatively Im more than happy to travel to your studio as long as travel is covered.

What levels do i work to? And what are my rates?

Fashion - ?25 a hour

Underwear - ?30 a hour

Topless - ?35 a hour

Art nude - ?40 a hour

Adult solo stills (Open leg, toys and pink) - ?50 a hour

Adult solo video (Open leg, toys and pink) (Jerk off instruction, masturbation, strip tease ect) - ?80 a hour

Girl on Girl stills and video (Soft and hard) - ?80 a hour

Girl On Boy stills only (art Nude Erotic) - ?60 a Hour

Fetish work (Wet and Messy, foot fetish, Bondage, Dom/sub, role play, pony play ect) different rate for different fetish

Half day rate (4 hours any level up to adult solo video) - ?200

Full day rate (8 hours any level up to adult solo video) - ?400

If you would like any more informatin please do message me or email me on - honourmay1995@gmail.com
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Seems her portfolio can't be seen, maybe only for members? Shame, hot girl with a very dirty side
The Invader

Post by The Invader »

I did a solo shoot (photos and vid clips) of her at her home and some outdoors at the end of May. She said she only does hard boy/girl with her current boyfriend who she lives with.

Without revealing specific details which woud be a tad unfair, she does have some other plans that if they come off will see her do less modelling, however she was clear to say how much she enjoyed it which is why she doesn't want to quit altogether. Cirumstances with models can aways change of course!
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Interesting thanks
Is there hard b/g with the BF available do you know?
The Invader

Post by The Invader »

It wasn't the type of content I was after so never pressed too much on that line of questioning, sorry! :-O

But I think she's deliberately a bit sketchy on it, so her profiles may say as far as 'erotic B/G' but she has defo done hard B/G with BF so maybe just private/not for publication. I got the impression she wouldn't care if such content would be published so perhaps it's the BF who wants to keep it in the closet.

She said she's bisexual too and BF has no issue with her doing hard G/G (although nor would most of us in the same situation I'd expect lol).
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Ok well thanks again
countb

Post by countb »

I am sure there's a soft core one of her on a site called Hallucinations or likewise
Will try hunt it out

fighting hard but fighting fair
The Invader

Post by The Invader »

She's posted a new casting call in the past few hours taking bookings for October.

Here for those who can access it
https://purpleport.com/castings/188339/ ... -soft-b-g/

Still pushing the same angle of full on adult for solo or GG but soft for BG (which probably means with other male models, not the BF heh!heh!).
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

On Twitter again!