Girls i'd like to see do erotic / adult glamour

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Girls i'd like to see do erotic / adult glamour

Post by satch9 »

in the same theme as the h/c thread here are a few to get going on the theme of going further and frankly putting a bit of excitement into 2015 which imho has been a quiet year for new talent and excitement

Charlie Rose - retired as a great newcomer but returned. has an AW page but won't do open leg yet
Rachelle summers always a fave wonder if she will make that step
Jodie ellen Gibbs - does toys on MFC but yet to do commercial adult glamour afaik published
becky perry made the welcome venture into open leg and pink and fingers..what next?
Brookie...what can I say amamzing model...wish she would venture into toys..

Sophia smith...again utterly amazing beautiful model...wonder if she will ever do fingers / toys...

just to add charley atwell - always a fave wonder if she will venture further before impending marriage
jemma perry bought the jemma sammie tye full lez video but I think jemma is off the scene at the moment...hope she is ok and coming back..posh totty deffo

any thoughts?
glasshour

Re: Girls i'd like to see do erotic / adult glamour

Post by glasshour »

Jodie Ellen Gibbs gets my vote, she has a super figure and great boobs, love to see her do published adult. Anybody shot adult with her, private or otherwise ?
photo_man69

Post by photo_man69 »

Would love to see more of Rachelle Summers - keeping my fingers crossed and living in hope !
satch9

Post by satch9 »

Jodie does toys in pvt on mfc she has a lovely gold vibrator and occasionally uses dildo pants. they are red.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Totally agree on Rachelle Summers. She seems to get so close to explicit erotic shoots without ever actually getting there.
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

I was hoping we were going to get a new site similar to APD soon maybe to see some of these ladies there ;-)
Cee_the_Bee

Post by Cee_the_Bee »

By Brookie, do you mean Brookie G?

Private collector of British material.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

yes I do mean brookie g...she said in a private cam session I had with her she wouldn't do toys but would do cock...go figure...

she is a top glamour model though and whatever any models decides to do or not do is up to them..its a bucket list really or a wish list.

I wouldn't want to see any model do anything they weren't comfortable doing
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

satch9 wrote:

> yes I do mean brookie g...she said in a private cam session I
> had with her she wouldn't do toys but would do cock...go
> figure...
>
>

You don't have to believe what everybody tells you in a private conversation - and then tell us all about it.

If I was a cam girl, and I'm not (!!!), then I certainly would have said exactly the same thing to keep my clients on the edge.

I certainly would love to see her upping her levels a bit. Just a bit... :)
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

https://purpleport.com/portfolio-image- ... p?id=36288

some nice open leg on here, very erotic