needapee/Rebekka Dee

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
BigGuy

needapee/Rebekka Dee

Post by BigGuy »

Anyone been a member of either of these

Just joined up and gone to download a video and it's saying you have to send a request over and an email will be sent (within 24 hours) with a download link.

That can't be right can it?

Why can't i just download the videos

Is going to take ages to download all the vids doing that way!!
spunkie

Re: needapee/Rebekka Dee

Post by spunkie »

Ive been a member of both for a good few years now and its only recently that the need to 'request' a link to download the videos has been introduced. I really dont know why this has become the case, maybe Rebekah can provide an explanation as it is a tad inconvenient. You will however, find that if you want to download the earlier videos you will still be able to do this without having to request as link. Ive also noticed that her forum page on the pee site appears to have disappeared - somthing else that may need to be explained. Other that that though I remain a loyal member as Im a huge fan of Rebekah and the work she puts into the site, she is also very good at replying to emails etc when things go wrong. Maybe you should contact her?
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Thanks Spunkie for the prompt reply

Going to take ages to download them

Sent the requests half an hour ago no reply

How long do they normally take?

What a silly system

Seems like someone is being a little over protective with the vids
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Ah appears it's only the first two pages that need download links emailed

Thank christ for that !pleased!
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Can take upto the full 24 hours !sad! I requested one at about midday today and it still has not been sent to me, sometimes they dont come until the next day. Its a shame this way of downloading the videos was introduced because it never used to be like this, takes some of the gloss of what is otherwise two great sites! Maybe Rebekah will look at this if enough people draw her attention it.
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Still a stupid thing to do, shouldnt have to send anything your paying a membership at the end of the day.
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

24 hours have passed

no download links received !annoyed!
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

give it 48 hours enough time for Rebekah to get back to you but if nothing then you can always cancel membership.
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

sorry, but monthly video or photo updates, low quality webcam shows (not even broadcasting in 720p "HD") and yet expects a monthly subscription for such a lacklustre website with infrequent updates??

I'll pass in favour of models who actually have weekly updates to their sites, for the same cost as a monthly membership to Rebekah's site
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

36 hours and still no download links

Thought i'd give them a chance

I'm guessing i'll have to email the site owner direct now

Poor Service