Hayley-Marie Coppin

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Matt2003

Hayley-Marie Coppin

Post by Matt2003 »

Just seen her latest set on her website at www.hayleyssecrets.com called Flirt and looks like she has upped her levels very slightly now and now showing more than she has ever shown before. For those that have been waiting for her to open her legs and show more perhaps it's time to check her site out now, and also her debut sets on www.art-lingerie.com as well.
davetherave

Re: Hayley-Marie Coppin

Post by davetherave »

Her own site is complete cack & anyone recommending a site that only permits about three downloads a day. Well............

And, what do you mean by upped her levels? Please explain. If she's showing gash, then tell us!

Dear, oh dear, oh dear...
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

From what I can gather it's just full frontal nudity and no more. Hayley's a lovely looking girl but really . . . .
Matt2003

Post by Matt2003 »

Each to their own I guess. Yes she is doing a lot of full frontal nudity these days, which until a few months ago was pretty much all closed legged and therefore always left something to the imagination but now you dont have to use your imagination anymore.

Having said that, for those of you who think the site is cack because she only allows 3 downloads a day (obviously in an attempt to try and stop people stealing all her content and uploading it all over the web), the fact she has slightly upped her levels will be of no interest anyway.

I have been a fan of hers since she made her Page 3 debut for The Sun way back in 2003 and then for Page 3 for The Daily Star until end of 2009 so for me it's nice to see her run her own site (and this is truly HER site and not one that has been put together by a fan or someone else trying to exploit or capitalise on her name), and of course I realise it is probably way way too tame for the majority of people that frequent this forum.
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

What Hayley chooses to reveals in terms of her levels is her prerogative and something for which she can't be criticized for. Girls like Hayley who move from Page 3 to regular glamour modeling already have a higher profile and are perfectly entitled to cash in on that name recognition. However restricting punters who have actually payed to just 3 downloads a day is just simply insulting. And what's to stop these very punters from uploading those 3 daily allowable sets to Rapidshare or any other file locking site every day for the duration of their membership period?
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

1. Those who want to see more of Hayley-Marie Coppin should pick up the 2004 short Cashback, where she shows more than she's ever done. I may I stress that you should pick up the short and not the feature film from 2006 where the same footage has been darkened to obscure certain features.
She may have started doing full frontal nudity on a permanent basis now (due to dwindling interest in her most likely), but I doubt her bits will ever be on display.
Also, Hayley-Marie did do full frontal nudity for Perfect 10 years ago, so that's really not new.

2. 3 downloads per day? So those who pay the membership fee should be punished? I would really like to know her site's retention rate.
There's two problems here that I guess they are trying to address:
a. people downloading everything and leaving after a month. I doubt that bandwidth has ever been cheaper. And I doubt those who do that would then decide to stay for their 90 downloads/month. Instead they most likely will leave, never join again and download what they didn't illegally. On the other hand, someone downloading everything may rejoin in 12 months to get the new sets.
b. Those who download and then share the same sets illegally. That will still happen, and I don't think the site produces 3 new sets per day, so the newest sets will still end up on the internet.
rebelrebel

Post by rebelrebel »

Absolutely agree with that and that applies to all girls not just Hayley
Matt2003

Post by Matt2003 »

Out of interest I am genuinely interested in what you guys believe is reasonable in terms of daily downloads from her site or similar ? You say that 3 is not enough and in fact quite insulting so what sort of number is acceptable or do you believe there should be no quota or limit at all ?
Apart from the content on a site what is your main criteria for joining a site ? What features and facilities do you insist are present as mandatory and what do you consider is good but not neccessarily a showstopper ? Basically what are the major factors that encourage or entice you to join a paysite ?
Matt2003

Post by Matt2003 »

It appears that the daily downloads allowed has been increased to 5 and I have it on good authority that in the new year this restriction will be removed altogether after the site migrates to new servers which appears to have been why there has been this restriction to date.