Whatever happened to Jo Guest?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jim the Donkey

Re: Whatever happened to Jo Guest?

Post by Jim the Donkey »

I could have fathered an entire nation with the amount of jism that Jo Guest's photoshoots have coaxed out of my goolies.

She is/was/will always be one of the all-time classics, and like others have posted above, the day I found her in a simulated sex shoot in my early days of web searching was one that I'll never forget!

Interestingly, a lot of her "sex" scenes tend to disappear from the net almost as quickly as they're posted. Does she have a crack team of lawyers protecting her image and preventing her early open mouthed, cock-in-hand shoots from being posted online?
william

Post by william »

I dont know if she does have a crack team or not - probably just carried a lot of respect and people like her. Her image is still there and from what I can gather she is a genuine and loely person - someone who realised the power she had over guys and utilised that with a lot of marketing to cultivate a persona that was everybody's darling.

Very likely right place at the right time, Im not to sure if someone could manage that sort of exposure and likability in todays instant gratification society with internet providing on tap material. Back then the material was dripped into the public domain and this maintained a hig profile. People did like her and she was unique in her presence. Not many have achieved the lads mag and paper presence as a nations fav girl and managed to do the type of soft b/g and american style held open shots that she did.

Her marketing was very specific and tailored to the markets that she worked with. The euro US and UK markets back then being different and relatively isolated.

Still have a lot of fun finding new material of this girl and as said some of it was indeed an eye opener. Total babe and indeed a lovely personality.
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Im pretty sure that if there was there was some 'harder' pics of Jo they would have surfaced by now. There is no hiding place these days and after all Jo doesnt have much to hide! Being the huge Jo fan I am, I have seen just about every published photo of her ever taken and following her career as closely as I have I'm very positive there is nothing left to discover. The only unanswered question I have about Jo's work is some photosets she did with Marino. Im still not certain he didnt get to see more of her than was published in the magazines! ha! - lucky guy if he did but like I say thats just conjecture!