Charlotte Elizabeth

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
xalscan

Charlotte Elizabeth

Post by xalscan »

I think this model is amazing http://www.brooke-lee-playmates.com/mod ... -elizabeth

I've seen her on dungeonvirgins.com ( and other related sites from the same owner ) too. Anyone know of any other websites that she has featured in ? I note she has upgraded her levels to adult, so just wondering if there is anything else out there.

Thanks.
Hugh6821

Re: Charlotte Elizabeth

Post by Hugh6821 »

You might want to check out her work for Kinky Kicks, while the content isn't really what I enjoy, she does end up wanking a guy until he comes in the episode 'Empty'.
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

Ok, thanks for that. Had a quick peek at the site, not the sort of content I normally enjoy either ( ouch ! ) .... but good to see her all the same. Wonder if she features in something a bit more conventional at this level ?
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

Never seen anything, but who knows what the future will bring.

It does seem that a number of models are ok with doing certain levels when it's fetish work, but not for coventional work.

Wanking off someone for a CFNM or a ballbusting shoot or is ok, but a regular HJ scene isn't.
Peeing is ok, but not regular open leg work.

But hopefully this is the gateway drug. ;)
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

I share your frustration Hugh. Maybe it's a case of the models feeling that fetish sites are less frequented, and therefore their anonymity is more likely to be preserved.

If that's not the reason, then I'm sure not sure I understand their rationale for the dichotomy in adult levels either.

Agreed on hoping this is a gateway to better things ( prays to the Charlotte gods ) ;)
Glams

Post by Glams »

Hi

Not sure if you already know she can be find on www.oliver-oil.com also quite a few clips on http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/22645

Cheers

British Models Are The Best Keep Shooting And Keep The Industry Alive!

Ian
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

Thanks for the heads up, but I'd already found that stuff earlier. Are you planning on doing more content with Charlotte ? I liked the Sleep & Nylons and Nudist Garden sketches ;)
Glams

Post by Glams »

Hi

Yes loads new Charlotte stuff coming soon.

British Models Are The Best Keep Shooting And Keep The Industry Alive!

Ian

Post by 19841987 »

thanks
only_rick

Post by only_rick »

Charlotte is featured at Panty Loving under the name Paris: