Enhancements

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jj

Re: Enhancements

Post by jj »

'Natural' is a bit ill-defined, though.....

Pubic and/or armpit-hair?
Perfume and/or deodorant [both ends]?
Plucked eyebrows?
Painted nails?

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
pbphotography

Post by pbphotography »

Melody

Please can you give a link to pics to see how your boobs look.

I would be interested to see some that are an improvement.

I hope that the girls who get them are happy wih them.

But I can't think of anyone where they look better when undressed.

I would like to be proved wrong.
thundercracker

Post by thundercracker »

I think of natural as something you have done to improve yourself that did not involve surgery or self mutilation.
You can cut your hair, eat healthily and exercise yourself and look lovely. It's not just the physical aspect I find unattractive, it's the attitude that turns me off too. Seems so false, shallow and empty. Having surgery to try and look good rather than working hard to achieve it yourself and having the health benefits that come with it rather than it all being about the way they look.
When I see girls with obvious surgery it looks freaky and it also doesn't look like them. It's as if they are wearing a mask.

Gemma Massey was so, so beautiful when she was younger. Really amazing looking girl. I have no idea why she was so insecure she felt the need for all the surgery on her tits and mouth. Looks weird now. Such a shame.

It seems more guys dislike fakeness than those who like it so career wise I would have thought it was a bad idea. I won't ever be paying to see Lolly again now her body is covered in scribble and silicon.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

How many women don't do or wear things to 'look better'? A hobo?
thealtruist

Post by thealtruist »

Yeah, but Melody is saying that she has no self esteem issues etc. Clearly she wasn't too happy with her body or she wouldn't have had implants. That implies a self image issue which is a form of low self esteem.
jj

Post by jj »

That's all eminently reasonable.

So where does that leave us in terms of an explanation for the opposite trend?
Media- and peer-pressure, I guess: and a lack of that real self-confidence to 'sow
your own row' and not give a stuff what anyone else says. It makes me scream
when some of these girls rabbit on about how tats are a mark of individuality....
an individuality taken from a pattern-book previously used by thousands of other
girls. Now that tats are almost the norm, how in Hell does that demonstrate
independence or originality?
Fashion-fads like this always betray an underlying need to conform. Adopting the
marks and rituals of the tribe you want to join, or feel you already belong to, is
as old as human history.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
MelodyChase

Post by MelodyChase »

I had no self esteem issues and I still dont, I wanted bigger breasts so I got them. Just because I wanted bigger boobs doesnt mean I HATED my body nor did I have self esteem issues, I would quite happily go topless on the beach with no issues before the boob job now if I hated my body or had self esteem issues why would I have done that, surely if I had issue with my body I would do all possible to cover it up.

MelodyChase

Post by MelodyChase »

I have just gone thru all my albums and there isnt one photo where im not squeezing them together ha ha. Will take a couple this weekend and email you, am currently 5 months pregnant though too.

melodyx

pbphotography

Post by pbphotography »

Melody

Congratulations on the pregnancy.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

With regards to the reasons why people have Implants I have thought about it an I am not sure that is any of my business.

I find it is the way that most look when a girl is not wearing her top that I don't like.

One of the previous posters said if Penis Enlargement was safe and effective how many people would have it.

I think a lot, however, tt would be less than women having breast implants as I believe that a lot of men are uncomfortable with scalpels on the penis and they are more afraid of pain than women appear to be.

I could have just been talking pish in the last paragraph.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

gosh what a lot of posts on something that at the end of the day does it really matter,if you arnt into false tits then there are plenty of there of natural ones. Everybody has different tastes.
Guys you have no idea what effect having a child has on a womens body and I should know as ive got 6 and im hoping for another yet.
josephine James

Lady Josephine,a lady but a slut in the bedroom.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/ladyjosephinejames]why not visit my myspace?[/url]