Kayleigh Kassidy ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
fecker

Re: New Freya vid on suburban amateurs

Post by fecker »

nut
clifford

Re: These Photos are her !!

Post by clifford »

And very nice they are too. I'd like to take some pictures like this myself sometime. Do you think Kayleigh would work with a beginner.
clifford

Re: These Photos are her !!

Post by clifford »

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the offer. I was kind of thinking out loud really. I've been looking at purestorm. There are some nice models closer to me than Bristol so I might take at look at booking one of them.

Purestorm itself is a pain. You can't join unless you've got pictures of several models and you can't get pictures unless you join. If I ever decide to take the plunge I may just post an advert over on the bgafd promotions forum.

Cheers,

Cliff.

PS At least we got Kayleigh back on the front page. Now if only she'd do some more published shoots.
rk

xhamster

Post by rk »

I've put a little gallery on xhamster. Unfortunately the site hasn't ordered the thumbnails the way I expected it to so the presentation isn't the best. I may have to revive my moonfruit account.

fecker

Re: xhamster

Post by fecker »

Great work and many thanks !!!

nut
clifford

Kayleigh vs the machine

Post by clifford »

This is the the last content I was able to find but this girl was hot!
Simon

Re: New Freya vid on suburban amateurs

Post by Simon »

Third set of Freya up on Suburban Amateurs tomorrow

[img]http://www.suburbanamateurs.com/freevie ... /39071.jpg[/img]

As mentioned above the sets were shot a couple of years ago but as they've not been published they're "new"

RK, can you send me an e-mail? You don't have an address on your profile and I'd like to talk to you about your sets, thanks :)

Simon

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..