Rebekah Dee

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
rebekahdee

Re: Cobblers

Post by rebekahdee »

With regards to THAT photoset with Nadia and a guy. That was one of my first photoshoot and was featured in Club Magazine. Someone got hold of the mag, scanned the images and when the site was not even a pay site they were 'posted' online - some 7 or 8 years ago.

This should have never happeend - we did not have the rights to use the images and it wasn't until 3 or 4 years ago that we realsied they were still online and they were then quickly removed.

So it is not a case of doing B/G for other people's sites (that has only happenned on ONE occasion). I choose not to do the B/G photo and video content out of choice, if I did it it would be big news for a month then you'd all get bored and disappear. I therefore keep the B/G content exclusive to my members Webcam shows as a reward for their loyalty.

Besides I like to keep you all guessing, maybe one day I will? Maybe I won't?

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
[url=http://www.rebekahdee.com]www.rebekahdee.com[/url]
rebekahdee

Re: Rebekah Dee

Post by rebekahdee »

With regards to THAT photoset with Nadia and a guy. That was one of my first photoshoot and was featured in Club Magazine. Someone got hold of the mag, scanned the images and when the site was not even a pay site they were 'posted' online - some 7 or 8 years ago.

This should have never happeend - we did not have the rights to use the images and it wasn't until 3 or 4 years ago that we realsied they were still online and they were then quickly removed.

So it is not a case of doing B/G for other people's sites (that has only happenned on ONE occasion). I choose not to do the B/G photo and video content out of choice, if I did it it would be big news for a month then you'd all get bored and disappear. I therefore keep the B/G content exclusive to my members Webcam shows as a reward for their loyalty.

Besides I like to keep you all guessing, maybe one day I will? Maybe I won't?

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
RichfetisH

Post by RichfetisH »

www.richfetish.com
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

I hardly think people would get bored if u did B/G also ur subscription to your website would probably go up 10 fold. Whilst i like G/G or solo material i do prefer B/G and i understand doing it for your members out of loyalty on camshows doing it on video is much better. Maybe im wrong but i think the reason you choose not to do B/G is because ur in a realtionship and your bf wouldnt approve.
rebekahdee

Post by rebekahdee »

Hahah you are so far from the truth it is funny. I am not laughing at you Johnny because you dont know me or my boyfriend but if you did you would understand why I find it amusing. Anyone who knows us would know that my boyfriend would be over the moon if I suddenly announced I wanted to shag other men....he has that weird fetish where he likes to see me fool around with others (a form of cuckoldism?).

Whilst we have done it on occasion in private I dont indulge him very often because I find it hard to enjoy sex without a mental connection and if I am not enjoying it then it doesnt do anything for him. Another reason for me to stay away from doing hardcore here there and everywhere...if I am not into the person both physically and mentally it just wouldnt work, call me selfish but whats the point in shagging someone just to please others?. I hate to shortchange people and whilst some may not notice it was all fake for the camera I wouldnt feel comfortable doing it. You may have noticed that a lot of my material is now solo because there are very few girls in the industry whom I feel put in 100% effort and it doesnt come across as purely staged. There is nothing worse than feeling like I am abusing the other person!

Members of my website do not miss out because they get to see it on webcam, They are all available to view after the event in my archived section so I dont see the problem, just because I dont put them in the videos section? If you are interested I am also planning a show with a couple on webcam soon which will be broadcast on my site and also available to watch on webcam at Adultwork. If you want more information then keep an eye on My Blog where I will put dates and times when they are confirmed, likely to be the weekend after next.

Ok, off my soapbox, hopefully that goes some way to making you understand the reasoning behind my refusal to do B/G in the mainstream.

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Fairplay to u then Rebekah i know where your coming from now and when u put it like that it makes sense. Just to pick you up on a couple of things no i dont know u but i know ur a Gunner so enough said lol. Do u still do your webshows with your parents downstairs that was some good fun creeping around upstairs with Rob. Good Luck for Wednesday with Aresenal your gonna need it. Go On the Barca lol.
rebekahdee

Post by rebekahdee »

Lol how dare you come in my thread and support Barcelona! I actually went to the game in the Nou Camp last season when we got anhialated so am fully prepared for the worst (whilst trying to remain positive!)

I have now moved out of my parents place and bought a place of my own so no more sneaking around - YAY! not quite as fun but definitely a lot less stressful!

Thanks for your understanding on the B/G issue...

R.xx

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

yes cant beat having your own place only just moved into my place some 2 weeks ago, i think The Barca game will be close there a great team and a delight to watch this year they been outstanding both home and away. But they had a slip up at the weekend drawing 1-1 so u never know. Should be a great match even for the neutral i will be watching for sure.
RichfetisH

Post by RichfetisH »

www.richfetish.com
RichfetisH

Post by RichfetisH »

www.richfetish.com