Thanks to BBW HONEY

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bgafdfan

Re: Thanks to BBW HONEY

Post by bgafdfan »

Sorry you feel this way but I'm not a sci-fi nerd
BBWHoney

Post by BBWHoney »

I appreciate what you are saying and you are entitled to your opinion, if you look at the thank you part I have also said thank you too all my fans for getting me where I am. Yes, I probably could have found all the info that Si found me after alot longer than I did with his help. I was purely saying thank you to someone who has helped me alot and who I feel helped me for nothing other than to be kind. So please dont be offended. Its not meant as a dis to anyone else x

Honey Rox x

bbwhoneyrox@gmx.co.uk

Busty BBW Milf - Full Time Slut!
BBWHoney

Post by BBWHoney »

If I knew who you were babe I could rectify this problem?x

Honey Rox x

bbwhoneyrox@gmx.co.uk

BBWHoney

Post by BBWHoney »

Agghhh babe I cant get in to Epoch the login has fooked up but I have a big idea of who you are... x

Honey Rox x

bbwhoneyrox@gmx.co.uk

BBWHoney

Post by BBWHoney »

Can you email me please, I think we should talk about this in more detail. I am sorry you feel you dont mean anything to me, of course you do! I have alot o lovely people and if you tell me your name I will happily mention you personally but how can I when you are only known on here a "Cold Penguin" and I dont have any more info on who you are? Si found me the job on the TV - where you see me and called me, without him would I have had the pleasure of speaking to you? Hopefully you will see what I mean x

Honey Rox x

bbwhoneyrox@gmx.co.uk