Tori-b

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Touchpaper

Re: Tori-b

Post by Touchpaper »

I've just added her latest scene to our site.

<http://www.maturehousewives.co.uk/welcome1.htm>
tori-b

Post by tori-b »

hi guys
wow! thanks for all the compliments its appreciated!! i did take some time out but i have done a few things lately i did a shoot for walpole group (shot by marino) the other week but im not sure whether its going to be online or not? im also doing shoot for fiona cooper on the 15th sept will keep you updated xx
geilemeiden

Post by geilemeiden »

wow tori-b is really hot :D i like her!!!

www.geile-meiden.net for all the hottest babes live!!
tori-b

Post by tori-b »

hi guys i did a steamy g/g vid today with christina x for barrys mucky movies thanks barry really enjoyed myself and im sure chrissy did as well!!!!
bgafdfan

Post by bgafdfan »

Hi Fran, glad to see your doing well, remember me I e mailed you when that guy called you a disease ridden streetwalking skank,

Very pleased to see your doing OK glad too !thumbsup!

!rules!

marshman

Post by marshman »

Hi -Tori - Many thanks to both you and Christina for an excellent shoot,2 fantastic women there was only bound to be one outcome.I wish it was always that easy.

Barry

shakespeare

Post by shakespeare »

cool Tori, was that a b/g shoot then?? and you are stunning man wow were can we find more of your stuff??
shakespeare

Post by shakespeare »

Is Tori shy at divulging details and information :-)))))
marshman

Post by marshman »

Not at all having worked with her on the gg shoot mentioned by her on Wednesday,Tori is a busy woman and does not spend all her time at a PC,and furthermore like alot of models,Tori may have no idea where material from her shoots end up,fact of life.My experience has also shown that most models dont ask or even care where its going.

Barry

tori-b

Post by tori-b »

hi bgafd fan yes i do remember you and thanks for mailing me it ws appreciated!!