bluebird updates

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
BGAFD Admin

Re: bluebird updates

Post by BGAFD Admin »

tomtr wrote:

> ...even a long standing and highly
> distinguished site like BGAFD may not be immune from their
> pressure and possibly may to some extent yield to their wishes.

Howzabout we live up to your low expectations by deleting the next post you make?

Libellous and defamatory posts are removed as a matter of routine but let us be clear; anyone (or any group) trying to turn this place into an anti-Bluebird campaign platform, or anti-anyone for that matter, will get very short shrift.

This forum exists as a place for fans who want to find and exchange information and opinions about their favourite British models, films, sites, etc. People may have justifiable issues with Bluebird and other producers but that does not excuse abusive comments, harrassment, or the grinding tedium caused to other members through seeing the same complaints and negative opinions reiterated over and over again, ad nauseum.

Anyone who doesn't like the way we moderate can enact their right to free speech by setting up their own forum, blog, or tweet where they can obsess to their hearts content about the latest evil empire.

lizaRD3

Post by lizaRD3 »

Paul, can you please cite this ruling because I just don't see this happening elsewhere, nobody else has changed their front pages or free tours or any other promo materials. If it was true it would undermine the idea of affiliate systems (that Bluebird never used, by the way, I don't know why), content stores, and basically all things that make the online adult world going.
I tend to think the guys are right and the lack of updates (or their freshness) caused this step that makes the BB website once again useless and BB a marginal shifty business.
s rougier

Post by s rougier »

Christian Storm, I don't think the owner of Bluebird is the lad who dressed up as Batman on the dire looking Batfucks, as you said above (6 posts above). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he played one of the villains in it and it was someone else who was Batman.
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

You are right, he plays The Joker, which given the state of his website and the feelings of the punters towards it. Seems really apt.

in other news, they have put some new content up this week.....only problem is that you can't actually download it, or even watch it.
Capo Jack

Post by Capo Jack »

i think there prices are a joke just like the the film.....

you got glambirds, bluebird films , bluebird TV plus many more most of the content stream bases or dvd or with drm ?

and they expect you to pay for each brand is that value for money ?

if you look at other big sites like bangbros, brazzers and even killergram even private media who spend vast amount of money on there films who have regular updates and more scenes and multi sites of other brands like bluebird and you can download to keep with far reasonable prices.

thats my view you can tell iv given up on the matter lol
s rougier

Post by s rougier »

If you compare to the other names you've mentioned, then Bluebird sites are clearly not value for money.

On that basis, I think it would be hard for anyone to argue with you Capo Jack!