Killergram

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
MikeA

Re: Killergram

Post by MikeA »

kentish78 wrote:

> And more Satine
> Spark - she did a dogging one, but would be good to see her
> dressed up in some studio stuff.

As she really is a student, I'm surprised they haven't had her for their College Babes Exposed series.
golostruda

Post by golostruda »

They just use the same models too much. I never thought I'd say that as I originally joined for Bonnie Wood stuff and was disappointed she only ever did three scenes for them. However, having rejoined for Tamara Grace stuff I then found myself disappointed with how many scenes she's done, specifically how samey they have gotten. It seems like the last four or five have just been her on a bed with a couple of amateur blokes going through the exact same rigmarole. I kind of want her to at least change her hair colour (again) or something as it's gotten yawnsome. I guess that's the problem. There's maybe two dozen women who appear regularly (eg a new video every fortnight) on Killergram, and by the time they've done ten scenes you're going to start repeating yourself no matter what the tenuous 'theme' of the video. I get the feeling that's why they so rarely feature full nudity. The models are almost always still wearing their basque/bra (albeit off their tits) at the end of scene simply because the colour of that is the only thing that differs it from their other scenes. The fact that even in their bath/shower themed minisite (Let's Get Slippy) the models are still wearing some form of clothing at the end of it says it all. Who the fuck takes a bath in their bikini? Moan moan moan.
Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

I couldn't agree more. From the first time I watched a Killergram production that has been a pet peev- why aren't the girls ever fully naked ? They always have some item of clothing/underwear on- most infuriating. As for the original point- again I'm in total agreement. New faces are definitely needed- but more to the point, girls that push things a little further. I'm not suggesting every girl who does a scene HAS to do anal for example, but it seems every new face that comes along does the bare minimum and that usual equates to a boring scene. From a personal stand point I would love to see Lena Leigh return to the world of hardcore; and hopefully the one new face that I have been impressed with- Scarlet Lovatt will turn things up a notch soon.