Killergram

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mat808

Killergram

Post by mat808 »

Over the past few years Killergram has been my favourite subscription site by a mile. They seem to be able to find great new talent time and time again.

I think to be honest they have spoilt us with their great site and videos. Which is probably why Im going to make my next point.

Unfortunately though it seems to have gone a bit stale this year for me. There hasnt been as many new girls and they seem to have run out of ideas in terms of different themes. The burlesque series last year was great and it would be great to see more new stuff like this and maybe try some new things
Jonone

Re: Killergram

Post by Jonone »

There are Badcock scenes in the can and scheduled for July/Aug.
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

They need to get emily!! Could be the next Kerry-louise!
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

we were suppose to see some footage from behind the scenes ,but nothing so far..

i can but dream...jinky..
The Bear up a tree

Post by The Bear up a tree »

dangermouse1 wrote:

> Lets be honest every one has seen Lolly Badcock taking it, its
> hardly new is it. And to be honest its not that special. IMHO

BLASPHEMER!

Seeing a girl as mind-meltingly pretty as Lolly take a cock or three, with a huge sexy grin on her face is one of the greatest sights available to mankind. I can only assume you have lost your mind, sir.
mat808

Post by mat808 »

This is my point. They just seem to have run out of ideas recently. It would be nice to see Killergram find a new Lolly Badcock
dimi

Post by dimi »

There will only ever be one Lolly Badcock !love!