does cate harrington do anal??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jinky1315

does cate harrington do anal??

Post by jinky1315 »

does cate actually do anal d/p etc....would love to see her in a d/p scene..most of the stuff i see is g/g..more than b/g..if she does anal ,any links....take care...jinky..p.s. i am just a new fan of cate's so i don't know a lot about her..

i can but dream...jinky..
laralatex

Re: does cate harrington do anal??

Post by laralatex »

lol, I was shooting with Cate and Scott the other day (bloody brilliant shoot) and we had this exact conversation. I'll let her answer the question though....just to tease you a little more.

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

All I will say is check her site out. ;)

PS...Cate cooks a wicked meal...erm no sexual implications meant.

jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

i take it that by the lack of response cate doe not do anal..max tranmere in his thread implied she did do anal but he did not answer my thread..wonder why??? i assume the cate he was talking about was cate harrington or am i wrong?? she is still one very sexy babe...take care...jinky.

Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Does it matter Jinky ? How about letting a little intrigue and mystery into your life ?
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

the point i am making is ..max implied she does anal if she does'nt then why and make out otherwise..is it to get people to join her site or buy her dvd's..as i said she is one very horny babe and it does'nt matter so much about the anal but do not imply otherwise..take care ...jinky..

Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Yes but Jinky, your issue should be with Max and not with Cate according to your explanation.
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

i do not have an issue with cate and i do not want her to be offended in any way...if she is then i appologise sincerely...all i wanted was to verify max tranmere 's statement..which begs the question why does he not answer his own statement....i think the question is blown out of proportion..as lara said in her thread let cate answer the question herself..take care..jonone....jinky

tonymontana

Post by tonymontana »

This should answer your question

http://www.purexxxfilms.com/videos/anal/

4th video down.