ATK Hairy Honey - not Honey B

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Smithy

Re: ATK Hairy Honey - not Honey B

Post by Smithy »

Some more sets? That is good news!! :) I'm sure I'll love them!!
Yes, emailed you twice
dangler

Re: Another Link To Honey

Post by dangler »

Thanks for keeping this thread alive Kojak. Can't believe it myself that no-one here knows who she is. She must be on one of the model sites.

Please - anyone got anything on her post it here.
Sean Richards

Post by Sean Richards »

Hey dangler,

I have the definitive answer for you - and it's not good news I'm afraid. I was the photographer who worked with Honey for the ATK site. We did 20 sets in total over two shoots. By sheer co-incidence, I spoke to her today, and the two shoots she did with me are the only ones she has ever done. She is a lovely sweet girl, with a very soft and feminine nature. I travelled right across the country - twice - to work with her, but it was definitely worth it!

If she has been very popular, then it is possible that ATK Hairy would like more shoots of her at some point in the future. However, the bad news on that front is that she is now shaved. Like almost every single model I work with, she spent 3 months growing back to work with me, and as soon as the shoots were over, out comes the razor again. But she may be persuaded to grow back.

I only check in to bgafd about once a month, so apologies in advance if I am slow to respond if you send a reply.

Sean.
http://www.pbase.com/uknaturalmodels/samples
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
dangler

Post by dangler »

Hi Sean,

Thanks for this info, despite it being bad news. I suppose it must happen all the time with girls getting into it for some money and then deciding it's not for them.

Real pity as far as Honey is concerned as she looked so natural and seemed to enjoy being photographed. Would have been nice to see more of her.

Ho Hum.
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Nothing like a good beaver hunt. LOL,

Stormchild69

Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Atk shot my beaver..... then someone shaved it...... ( this joke has some depth to it)...... Now my pussy is Beaverless.... x
Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
dangler

Post by dangler »

Meant to say in my previous reply that I really enjoyed visiting your pbase site. There are loads of familiar and not so familiar faces there, all with natural hairy pussies. You're a lucky man.