Hi its Emily Dean.......

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Frank Gallager

Re: Hi its Emily Dean.......

Post by Frank Gallager »

Could it no also be that you can't understand how anyone could not like you, and how dare we not kiss up to you everytime you went on that site?And don't you have a reputation for searching forums and exploding at people who dare critisise you? or am i all wrong in that? Sorry if i am like.
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

To anyone who wants to get to know the real me , instead of what they hear and read from others please feel free to join in the live chat im doing at no cost completely free at 9 pm on worldofglamourmodelling.com . You can ask me anything you like and instead of judging me , why not see make up your own minds, go on be a man and join in i dare you !

9PM LIVE CHAT ROOM

WORLDOFGLAMOURMODELLING.COM
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

No anyone is entitled to their opinion of me!, i dont care to be honest after all haters follow you everywhere!, i dont care!, i just dont like liars babe!, people should make up their own minds about me instead of what they read!, i have only ever had a problem with babeshows forum never anywhere else!, and i dont like being bullied by forum users either thats why i didnt use the place no more!, rant over, move on , lets all grow up !, after all we are not kids anymore in a play ground , he said , she said, bullshit!
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

To anyone who wants to get to know the real me , instead of what they hear and read from others please feel free to join in the live chat im doing at no cost completely free at 9 pm on worldofglamourmodelling.com . You can ask me anything you like and instead of judging me , why not see make up your own minds, go on be a man and join in i dare you !

9PM LIVE CHAT ROOM

WORLDOFGLAMOURMODELLING.COM
Frank Gallager

Post by Frank Gallager »

well i do use that site myself under a different name wont say like incase emily hates me lol, get abit pissed off at people calling Donna a donkey though thats very wrong in my book.
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

What a cheek! a donkey!, she is one of the nicest people you could ever meet!, well i dont care really i just felt that when people are trying to make out im a liar when im not!, i honestly stopped using that forum because of the behaviour of some of the users bullys if you ask me!, i dont want to be brown nosed, just give me some slack!, hey thanks for being supportive .
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

Look why do you think i hate the world!, i dont im not aggressive unless provoked , isnt that most people though?, im human after all, i get angry sometimes yes but i never said i hate people its a strong word to use when you dont know someone!
Frank Gallager

Post by Frank Gallager »

Well i must admit that when i first saw you with your back tatts a did thinm it was abit to much i don't mind the odd one or two but i did think youd gone to far with them, but last few times i've seen you on bangbabes i've not really been bothered about them and still thinm your beautiful and sexy so they don't bother me anymore :)
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

Thats fine if you dont like them i had issues with someone calling me stupid and that i looked shit was the exsact words used!, dont like them is fine!, i had them done as i always loved tattoos , i lost my nana recently and wanted to do a tattoo which represented who i am and where i came from , it is beautiful if you saw it in real life even people who dont like tattoos have said its impressive . its not finished yet so there is shadeing and a few bits of detail to finish, but its getting there and i love it so much . I dont hate you or anyone who uses that forum i just dont like bullys . i hope you understand that , i am doing a live chat tonight on neils forum feel free to drop by ask me anything you like i dont mind, then when you have spoken to me you make up your mind if you still hate me.
take care emily x