BlueKiss - CHELSEA

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jack74

BlueKiss - CHELSEA

Post by Jack74 »

Hi
Does anyone have any info on the gorgeous Chelsea from Blue Kiss as I can't find a damn thing

Anything would be appreciated
Cheers
Jack
JamesW

Re: BlueKiss - CHELSEA

Post by JamesW »

Others have searched for Chelsea and had the same experience.

UK Babe Channels - <http://www.babechannels.co.uk>
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi Jack

Chelsea is being added to World Of Glamour Modelling, dont have any info on her at the moment I'm afraid but I'll ask around for you. Its possible she hasn't done much modelling outside the TV Channels and the Sex Station website, alot of the presenters don't really get chance to do many shoots elsewhere nowadays.

This is where she will be added, got the pics already, just got to make the page

Babestation/Babecast and Sex Station Menu

Also being added to that menu soon are Lolly Badcock, Yvette, Donna Duke (New gallery), Lilly Roma (New Gallery) and Jade. More to come after these hopefully aswell

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
bunny

Post by bunny »

NeilUK wrote:

> Its possible she hasn't done much modelling outside
> the TV Channels and the Sex Station website, alot of the
> presenters don't really get chance to do many shoots elsewhere
> nowadays.
>
>

I would say that is because they must get paid enough from a "regular" job rather than running the risk of seting up their own website or relying on paid modelling jobs. Obviously the unsocial hours do not help either.

Like a lot of people I have scanned every model agency website and a lot of the content suppliers sites but have not seen Chelsea anywhere. What a mystery....