Carmel Moore - Bangbabes

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chrisd

Re: Carmel Moore - Bangbabes

Post by chrisd »

i agree , fine boobs .. soo sexy
ukbritbabefan

Post by ukbritbabefan »

watched this tonight.Carmel looked f**king gorgeous...but not really my idea of good tele, to expensive for a start LOL
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Yes she is Goddess But Granny panties?? That's just a Joke / Of putting wearing them cause she lost a bet :)) :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Streamed Movies.....
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Johnny+VB wrote:

> Yes she is Goddess But Granny panties?? That's just a Joke / Of putting wearing them cause she lost a bet :)) :))

Sorry i meant Yes she is a Goddess But why Granny panties?? That's just a Joke / Of putting, did she wear them cause she lost a bet :)) :))

Boy do i feel like a prat... !annoyed! !annoyed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEO2008

Post by NEO2008 »

lol
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

You could use them granny panties as a fishing net cause the are so big

jenniferkeellings

Post by jenniferkeellings »

guys u really are awful!.all the girls read the forums u wallys.i bet ur all sitting in a pair of worn out stained 2 day calvin kleins yourselves writing this! :)
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

jenniferkeellings wrote:

> guys u really are awful!.all the girls read the forums u wallys.i bet ur all sitting in a pair of worn out stained 2 day calvin kleins yourselves writing this! :)

You just wish we were wearing them is that how you get your kicks?? !happy! Sorry hun i had to say that... You said the girls read the forum? Well would you like us to put it on You've Been Framed cause they are Funny...