question to jim slip!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
llelo21@hotmail.com

question to jim slip!

Post by llelo21@hotmail.com »

hello jim, ive just joined your site and ive been very impressed with the quality and well the girls so many 2 choose from hehe

this is prob a stab in the dark hehe but i watched like the previews a couple of years back and there was this girl on there british i cant remember her name but she was maybey on it around 2005, she was british that narrows it down, she was blonde i dont know what more info ud like as it isnt much but she aint on there any more dunno if she asked u to take it off and stuff only you could tell me???

aby ideas who she could of been ??????

thanks and hopefully u can shed some light hehe
jimslip

Re: question to jim slip!

Post by jimslip »

Hi,

I'm glad you like the site. It's worrying that you say a girl is missing, we had a problem with a couple of foreign girls' scenes being mislaid, but there shouldn't be any British girls missing, at the last check they were all there.The site is so big now, that I am constantly checking to see if a babe has gone, "Walkabout" in cyberspace! But I'll definately look into it. If you can remember any other clues it would help.!happy!

All the best

Jim

<http://www.jimslip.com>
Winner "Best Loved Character"TVX SHAFTAS 2010
Winner of "Best On-Line scene & Best Gonzo Production" at UKAP Awards 2006
Winner of Best TVX series 2011, "Laras Anal Adventures"
llelo21@hotmail.com

ive been looking throught every1 one! and i think i found her but the photo of her looks different her name on there is caroline and im sure the like cover photo looks different to the girl in you got it on with hehe

or it must b my eyes as there are so many women hehe
llelo21@hotmail.com

I think i was right i dont know if you can look into it, the girl called caroline, if u see on her video it is her and it was from the preview clip of her i saw before but its another girl on the actuall video, dunno if its suppose 2 b like that! if you can look into it jim i would be greatfull as she was hot!!!
jimslip

Post by jimslip »

There was a babe called Caroline during 2005 that seems to be missing, I expect the Gremlins have kidnapped her.

I'm getting the techies to check through, hopefully they will track her down, especially as they know the penalty for failure! The sharks in my swimming pool are getting more than a little peckish!

<http://www.jimslip.com>
Winner "Best Loved Character"TVX SHAFTAS 2010
Winner of "Best On-Line scene & Best Gonzo Production" at UKAP Awards 2006
Winner of Best TVX series 2011, "Laras Anal Adventures"
llelo21@hotmail.com

hehe great jim if you could track it down for me and yeah it was from abt 2005!

let me know how you get on so i can watch her in action!!

thank again!