Sophie and Nash: Stripper of the Year

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Guilbert

Re: Sophie and Nash: Stripper of the Year

Post by Guilbert »

>I will never ever buy another Dell computer and I would recommend that anybody reading this seriously considers
>other brands when buying new computers in the future.

Dell are the largest computer supplier in the world. I doubt they would have got there if every hard disk crashed. So, you had a problem, but it does not make every Dell bad.

I have had a number of Dells and I have bought them for family and friends and I have never had a problem with any of them.

>I also recommend that nobody expects a new computer to be reliable enough to not require backing up data.

Again you did not back up, not Dell's fault. It is up to each individual user to back up their own data. Hard disks have moving parts and can crash at any point, so dont blame the supplier if you did not back up.

I would also guess that if a hard disk is going to crash it will do so while it is fairly new. Once it has bedded in it is probably less likely to crash.

John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

>Interestingly Dell have declined to respond to my letter, which was sent by Special Delivery mail to ensure that they received it - which I have confirmation that they did. So much for Dell Customer Care.

!!!
sjg78

Post by sjg78 »

Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. I'll leave it with you until your sorted.