Bluebird WebSite

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hiwatt

Re: Bluebird WebSite

Post by hiwatt »

Correct. These external 'labels' are simply internet distribution deals. 'Pure' BB content is of course 100% exclusive.
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Why,is he the one responsible for all the sites shortcomings?

Its a publicity stunt to make sure all of the 600 who pass through the main forum every day know of the sites existence...getting noticed is what its all about...good or bad publicity it all has the same effect...name up in lights ;-)

although the non- use of billing company,activation by email & third party involvement dont appeal to me at all

Then i haven't got a CC so they dont need to worry about my non-patronage
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Wow is this national kick in blue birds nuts week? It couldve been worse.

It couldve been me!

I've never seen such a negative response to anyones site launch ever to this degree. Yeah you get a few disgruntled people but usually this can be ironed out pretty quick through customer support.

There are some things that have been said around here that I'm very sceptical about but I wont add fuel to the fire except to say if this many people are posting on here, how many are going unheard of?

I would have thought the site been tested thoroughly before going live, especially for the UKs biggest production company (who have never released anything as yet may I add)...No offense guys but heavy is the crown to be number one contender. Maybe you should have delayed launch until everything was running smoothly eh? Your content looks pretty top notch but as someone pointed out earlier, it doesnt really stand out from other top notch sites that have been established a lot longer. It is only a variation on the same bg/ gg theme.

The internet and its users is now such an aggressive market you really have to know how the game is played to play it well. Throwing a lot of money at it was a good start with a high volume of content but you have to remember the surfers, end users, joe schmoes out there are an impatient lot nursing twitching hard ons with hands trembling nervously with credit cards in hand, if they are denied, or have to go through too many hoops to get to the source of their burgeoning erections, they will just get frustrated and look elsewhere (probably peer to peer or some yahoo group for links to trojan infected links) to remedy the immediate situation.

I could advise you but that would be terribly condescending of me as I'm sure you guys know your stuff anyway.

Onwards and upwards chaps.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

[quote]
Wow is this national kick in blue birds nuts week?
[/quote]

hmmm...I think I'll keep my fucking hands tied up next time... But no-doubt someone else would have started a likewise thread... lol!
[quote]
joe schmoes out there are an impatient lot nursing twitching hard ons with hands trembling nervously with credit cards in hand, if they are denied, or have to go through too many hoops to get to the source of their burgeoning erections, they will just get frustrated and look elsewhere to remedy the immediate situation.[/quote]
lol! So descriptive Terry....

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

You have such a way with words :P

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

The site does have ALOT of issues that land firmly on the webmasters, and they are probably being beating around the scrotum with a baseball bat and their anus tickled with a red hot poker right now.

The company are however responding to these issues, so while they are responding, i'd say give them some space to breath. If they don't fix the problems lets do a witch hunt then.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Interesting comments on pricing: one proposition seems to be that it is fine to spend ?30 as a monthly subscription fee for content - which could be [a] bad not to your taste; but not to spend ?5 on something that you definitely want to watch. Perhaps a case of habit overcoming reason ?
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Plus you wouldn't join a site if you didn't want to see the content in the first place!!!!

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

hiwatt wrote:

> Interesting comments on pricing: one proposition seems to be
> that it is fine to spend ?30 as a monthly subscription fee for
> content

I'm struggling to think of any other site that has a GBP30 monthly subscription fee. Perhaps you mean $30 per month?

> - which could be [a] bad not to your taste;

If anyone paid GBP30 per month, or even $30 per month for something they didn't like or was not to their taste they would completely daft, or plain stupid.