Bluebird WebSite

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hiwatt

Re: Bluebird WebSite

Post by hiwatt »

Again, thanks for the feedback. Forum members have raised some more useful issues. 1. You can find out anything you wish to know about Commercegate, the billing provider by googling them. 2. The '1 click' purchasing system is obviously useful where members will be purchasing multiple scenes and films over time - just as it is for Amazon.com. However, a facility will be established for members to buy without using '1 click'. 3. Scene and film run times will be specified in the next update to the site, as will format and the fact that no codecs are required. 4. All content has DRM only to the extent of an embedded BB logo. Obviously, recirculation for payment or otherwise in the course of business is prohibited by law. 5. Pricing: The average monthly subscription costs ?20 to ?30 per month. This will usually allow access to some hundreds of scenes. You as consumer are being charged for ALL the scenes - you have no choice as to what content you actually pay for. At BB, you can pay just ?5 to watch exactly what you want. You can compile your own films and reduce the price of individual scenes by buying a 'film's worth. This is exactly the same pricing model as is used in i-tunes. The argument that other content is available elsewhere at some differnt price is no more valid here than in any other market. You can only watch BB at BB, at the BB price. 6. We have had no other reports of non-receipt of login information, but your issues has been passed on the technical people for action: thank you.
Cornish Chris

Post by Cornish Chris »

hiwatt wrote:

> You as consumer are being charged for ALL the scenes -
> you have no choice as to what content you actually pay for. At
> BB, you can pay just ?5 to watch exactly what you want. You can
> compile your own films and reduce the price of individual
> scenes by buying a 'film's worth. This is exactly the same
> pricing model as is used in i-tunes. The argument that other
> content is available elsewhere at some differnt price is no
> more valid here than in any other market. You can only watch BB
> at BB, at the BB price.

True if the content is exclusive, whereas lots of it is available elsewere, either as VOD or DVD purchase.

Take Johnny Rebel's Swingers 1

Twingo

Post by Twingo »

To be fair i finally managed to purchase a clip, it was 720p WMV (nodrm) encoded at 2.15Mbit. The quality of the encode was excellent and so was the quality of the content.

Not sure if the ?5 a clip will work out or not, to me i will probably just end up impusle buying a clip every month or 2 and they would have probably got more cash from me by going with a monthly subscription, but thats BB's decision.
laralatex

Post by laralatex »

I think you should be allowed to say that you don't particularly like a site, or that you have issues with it.

It's how they respond to your queries which could turn your point of view around Keep us posted on the outcome.

We have posters on here saying they have probs with our site, but we deal with the issues as and when they arise and try our hardest to iron them out as quickly as possible.

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

What will happen when BB and KG start slaggin off eachother? !!!!

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Odd. We have thanked contributors to this thead for their comments. So we don't understand why there is any suggestion that we oppose free debate. We encourage it. Questions have been raised. We have answered them. As to the posting on 3rd party info, the same clause appears in e.g. Private's ToC's. We don't understand the objection. Let us be clear about the framework of debate. Anyone is 'allowed' to sat that any of our content is 'shit' or 'fantastic'. That is not terribly useful information. It is simply an assertion of opinion. Constructive criticism 'it would be better if ...' is fantastic. We have already acknowledged the very helpful constructive criticism of the site architecture and some other features. The Forum is open to debate and we do not intend to become involved in it, save where it is necessary to correct factual errors. Enjoy.
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

[quote]Anyone is 'allowed' to say that any of our content is 'shit' or 'fantastic'.[/quote]

Oh, we're 'allowed' are we? How generous of you! !laugh!

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]