Bluebird WebSite

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Cornish Chris

Re: Bluebird WebSite

Post by Cornish Chris »

Reading through "Terms and Conditions" and "Privacy Statement"

Will you be adding a option for members who don't require the following :-

"Third Party Sources of Information

From time to time and in order to enhance our services, we may supplement the information we receive from you with information we obtain from third party sources."

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Jesus had days like this. People doubting he actually fed the 500 with fish and bread, his ability to walk on water and raise the dead...Oh I'm digressing.

Fuck the alzheimers has kicked in again...

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

I don't think Paul cares much for Jesus, Terry!

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

By Paul, do you mean Paul Chaplin?

If so, i thought he WAS Jesus....he certainly pulled off a fucking miracle at the awards ceremony! !hmmm!

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
Sam Slater

Post by Sam Slater »

Money talks.

[i]I used to spend a lot of time criticizing Islam on here in the noughties - but things are much better now.[/i]
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

Yes Sam and like a soft twat i helped finance the charade by buying a table at the Show!

Ah well, once bitten......!doh!

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

I checked out BB yesterday, and i agree with what everyone has said about the site. I wouldnt pay ?5 per scene and certainly not ?25 for a film. You would have thought they would have sorted these issues out before the site launched. You are going to get the odd hiccup here and there but judging by the comments on here they have along way to go to get the revenue they require. I certainly wont be downloading any stuff of there not at those prices and crap navagation.
colin

Post by colin »

Ditto!still waiting for activation e-mail.

the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
colin

Post by colin »

I get the feeling that this company think they can do whatever they like and people will accept it because they have built themselves up as the biggest thing in the industry and signed up a significant number of UK talent,who most punters want to see.
What they forget is that there are a significant number of people on this site who have a large amount of knowledge about the technical side of the internet,ie: Jacques, and the relevant questions will be asked and will need to be answered for people to part with their money in such relatively large amounts.
I am also concerned about the gathering of information about me from "third parties", as stated in the terms and conditions.

the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

[quote]Ditto!still waiting for activation e-mail.[/quote]

There email server was sending out activation emails yesterday almost immediately, however due to it not being setup correctly, a % of email providers will simply refuse the email with an error message. Because of this it will most likely not even reach your junk mail folder and the email will be lost.

I had the same problem last night and had to use 3 different email providers before i found one who would let it through. You could send them a support email, but if they go through the same mail server, it will again not reach your email address. In my opinion if you want to signup as a member you would be best to do so using a different email address until somebody at bluebird works out the issues