ID REQUIRED BRIT GIRL

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
simmo1261

ID REQUIRED BRIT GIRL

Post by simmo1261 »

hi can anyone help me identify a british girl who stars in a french film called euro-trash she says in the film her name is katrina/catrina shes a curvacious girl probably in her late twenties/early thirties with mousey blond hair she is also the only brit girl in this film she does a d/p it was released by the fatt-dog label distributors on dvd originally from video in the usa and released in europe under the euro dog label i estimate this film too be at least 10yrs old maybe older can anyone help thanks

andy simpson
jj

Re: ID REQUIRED BRIT GIRL

Post by jj »

a) Don't shout- caps are unnecessary, and usually taken as rudeness;
b) punctuate you sentences;
c) without caps or links, even relative 'experts' such as myself are helpless
to aid you.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Almost sounds like that mousy blonde brit zoe that appeared with sarah m
(scottish brunette that marino keeps telling us about ;-)

Can never remember her other bgafd name
jj

Post by jj »

Sarah McLean?
BTW, did you know she did a Seventeen v early on with a shallow but
deffo anal?
I assume the Zoe yer on about is this one?

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

yes to sarah m(not listed anymore?)

no idea about the 17 but can't say it surprises me

yes thats the zoe i was thinking of
jj

Post by jj »

signification...."
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

I posted this clip before when you last asked this same question but you didnt reply, so i will post it once again this clip is from Eurotrash and the girl calls herself Katrine or Katrina
!shocked!!shocked!!shocked!

simmo1261

Post by simmo1261 »

hi graham thanks 4 the reply i didnt c ur last reply but thanks 4 this reply i clicked on the link u sent me and watched it via the windows media player it wasnt the girl i saw in the film ur your right her name is katrine or kathrine and that was the film i have looke thru the bgafd actresses list and cannot see her picture any ideas if she has done any other films many thanks simmo1261

andy simpson
vila

Saving jj's fingers

Post by vila »

As jj has already posted 3 times in this thread, perhaps I can save him the trouble of pointing out that you can find most of the punctuation keys towards the bottom right corner of your keyboard.