Fairs fair, Lolly / Antonia improvement!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Grawth

Fairs fair, Lolly / Antonia improvement!

Post by Grawth »

Summary:

Lolly - more action than last week shown (including a chap), however nowhere near the previous week (with Renee). Clearly NOT camera slips, but just as clearly not lingering or close up shots. I would describe it as a show with several glimpses of hardcore rather than a hardcore show.

Antonia - again more action than last week, but not compared to the previous week. Also had a chap. Not as many hardcore moments as Lolly, but then I don't believe there were before either - it may be down to the style of the show. Camerawork appeared to be less varied than Lolly, probably down to the cramped nature of the set.

Comparison between the two? Well, I would say that there was more action in the Lolly show because 1) deliberate difference in style between the shows 2) Lolly's larger set allows more varied shots, and therefore more "slips" and 3) Lolly just basically wants things shoved in various holes! I would also say that Antonia looked a bit unsure as to what to do with herself whilst Isabel Ice was getting porked, and didn't seem to get in on the action as much as Lolly did, but that's just my opinion.

I would describe both shows as having several glimpses of hardcore rather than being hardcore shows (it was clear for example that the shagging was real in both cases), and so I am confused as to why they don't just go the whole hog - after all there was plenty there to keep Ofcom's fines department busy anyway.

If your only reason for subscribing was these two shows, I wouldn't. However, if you like the standard TVX output, then these two shows are a bonus, if a little inconsistent. More updates to follow (and lets hope I have to eat some more humble pie this week!).
blackjaques

Re: Fairs fair, Lolly / Antonia improvement!

Post by blackjaques »

What was last night's offerring like? Have they toned it down again? If so, it's going to die a death just like the dreadful output on Sportxxx these days.
gu55ett

Post by gu55ett »

Last night's show was dreadful. Ofcon have obviously at the very least given them a severe warning, if not actually imposed a fine. It's interesting to note that on Saturday evenings they are broadcasting the previous week's Friday night show - but they've missed out the 2 lolly ones, I wonder why?.
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

That's a real shame. I thought it was bloody good when it was full-on adult entertainment.