Yasmin-off the tele....

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Hardup

Yasmin-off the tele....

Post by Hardup »

Hi, this Yasmin !love!of A Place in the Sun fame; she appears on strip shows put on at .Has anyone seen her in action; if so how much audience participation does she put up with(if any!tears!). Perhaps Bob can help. Ta.

Jonone

Re: Yasmin-off the tele....

Post by Jonone »

'Put-up with' ? You make it sound like an ordeal Hardup, in which case I hope she doesn't have to 'put-up' with any.

I know it's just an unfortunate choice of phrase on your part , but I would hope that personal limits are made clear in advance and respected. It's not about attending these events and seeing what you can get away with ...
jon c

Post by jon c »

where is she on the site?
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi Jonone, I WAS JOKING!!! oviously the girls limits ought to be respected.Indeed thats what I was asking when I said-what will she she put up with-in other words what does she allow.

Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi Jon c, did you notice her on the purenfcm site. She was in Blowing Her Boyfriend wearing a pink top.Has for the fullservice site click on Full Servive Shows & then click on Line Up & turn the pages of the cyber-book by clicking bottom right of its page.She was on last Tuesday 5th of June.
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Yazmin has her own fan club at: www.yazminx.com

And she has a site(s) on AdultWork!
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

and the soon to be launched....

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
yazmin

Post by yazmin »

Hi babes

Hardup - Hi Honey x - I haven't dont any blow job scenes, only hand job for pure cfnm, so i think you have me confussed with another model.

My only blow job scene out at the mo is on www.adultwork.co.uk/yazmin+daniel in the movie section.

Gaslight has a blowjob scene with me in, but you'll have to ask him when thats coming out ;0)

With regard to Bob's do's, why don't you come along tonight to see me and find out for yourself what my levels are? ;0) Just ring Bob and ask to go on my guest list.

Thanks Trumpton xx

Thanks Gaslight for posting for me as you knew i would be away in Portugal - again - hard life eh!!!

Big Kisses

Yazmin xxx

<http://www.yazminxxx.com>
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Yazmin also has a number of sets on 'Unique Sexy Girls'!
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi Yasmin,thanks for the reply!The next time Iam in London I,ll do just what you suggest.The scene you are in Blowing The Boyfriend for cfnm; of course you,re right.You are just giving his girlfriend in the scene a helping hand-you,re generous like that.!wink!