Vixen and Mistress magazine

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Alex

Re: Vixen and Mistress magazine

Post by Alex »

I've never heard of futura to be honest - was that a femdom mag?
Futura

Post by Futura »

"Futura" was a ongoing story that ran with episodes now and then in Vixen and Mistress.
I have Vixen 9,28,29,30,31,33,35,37,38,40,44,46,47 Mistress 2, ca.10, 11,12,16,29, New wixen (same source)49,50,2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4,2.5,2.6,2.7,2.8,2.9 plus more.
I?ll look for episodes of "under instruction" in them all, and let you know if I find any. PLease look for episodes of "futura" in Vixen 12, 14, 17,19, 33. and quite a few others!!!!(the ones you have)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oh yeah I remember Futura now. Just a story wasn't it - don't think there were any photos with it.

Does Tanith Au Set ring any bells? Rather plump lady in a leotard, leather jacket, fishnet nights and thigh boots around the Vixen/Mistress 28-33 era. She was actually a genuine dominatrix in London until a few years ago - I met her and mentioned Vixen to her and she still remembered a few of the shoots.
Futura

Post by Futura »

I think I know who you mean, but i didn?t know the name!
Is there any possibility that you have an episode of futura in one of the mags?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Struggling mightily to find any of the futura episodes. I definately remember seeing them and the black and white drawings that went with them but I can't find any at the mo. Are they more likely to be in the first 1-10 vixen and mistress mags?
Futura

Post by Futura »

I know that there are Futuras in
Mistress: issue 26 and 27.
I am searching for a copy of these 2.

Magazines, which I don?t know the name (But my guess is "Mistress" or "Vixen") or issue-numbers of (because the front-page is missing) contain "Futura second series part three", "Futura","Futura part two".

New Vixen:
Issue 48: Return to futura.
Issue 49: Return to futura part Two.
issue 2.5: Women in control.
issue 2.6: The new order part two.
2.8: Women in control.

FDworld no 9: The league of liberation

Futura, The league of liberation, Women in control, The new order, these 4 are the same story and I am searching very much for more episodes.

"Under instruction" may also have reincarnated under another name in later issues, or may have had another name in earlier issues.
I have searched for "under instruction" in all the mags that I have, and while there is not a story with that exact name there are possible reincarnations, namely:
A taste of discipline (FDworld no. 9), Trainee mistress (Dear mistress issue 40), Private tuition (New vixen 2.8), education compleate (vixen9), further education (Vixen 9), Contract of servitude (cover missing).

Please let me know anything
Alex

Post by Alex »

I've found a Women in control in New vixen vol 2 number 5. It starts "Assistant Chief instructor Brenda Davis slammed the door of her office rather hard..". Does that sound like an episode you havn't got?

Under Instruction has two women in it - one blonde in white stockings and a brunette in fishnet stockings, and a gimp wearing a peculiar thong.
Futura

Post by Futura »

Yes, I have New vixen vol 2 number 5.
I don?t have vixen 18, but if i ever find it I will send you a copy of the story immediately.
It sounds like an interesting story and also, I?m under the impression that this exact period, say Vixen 10-30 are especially superb.
Well, they are all super, of course.
Did you get any new Mistresses or Vixens at Janus in Soho?
I think about going there, but would like your oppinion on the chance of finding futuras there
Alex

Post by Alex »

Definatley vixen/mistress from 10-30 were the best, after that they started putting old photos to new stories and generally watering things down. They were a cracking magazine. Back in the 80's and early 90's I used to get them mail order from "15 Wastdale Road"!

I emailed Janus a couple of months ago and asked them if they had any vixens or mistress in and they said nope.
Futura

Post by Futura »

How did you get this subscription started back then, I mean, where did you see this option?
I actually have been in contact with this address, and they said that they could do no more for me.