Doll Theatre

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dimi

Doll Theatre

Post by dimi »

Does anyone know what happend with the company, they havent realeased anything in a few months and the web page hasnt been updated in a while.
Trumpton

Re: Doll Theatre

Post by Trumpton »

Perhaps they are looking for a new sound engineer? If not, the person(s) responsible for the sound (levels of music and when to apply it) is in need of urgent replacement!!
dimi

Post by dimi »

lol
StudlyGoodFuck

Post by StudlyGoodFuck »

Shot for them this week...

They got some good stuff coming out...

Keep up the good work mate...

Cheers

Keiran Lee
dimi

Post by dimi »

I.e............................
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

What was the sound like? How much music, if any, was used over the girl's voices?
karlie simon

Post by karlie simon »

they are still shooting loads of stuff theve just finishd a series with lolly badcock called lollys dollies with angel long nd elle brook, also a series called fucking with the famous and horny housewives.
also there in the process of launching a number of official sites including my own (will post trailer later)

stay horny xxx
gorgeous gee

Post by gorgeous gee »

thanks for this general enquiry into our wellbeing. its all good in da hood !
ive just heard from tvx that our forthcumming series "lollys dollies" is a hottie and will be previewing in about 2 weeks.
as always there will be a hardcore dvd version....and hardcore it is. lolly was as ever a total triumph and complemented beautifully by the talents of elle brook, karlie simon, angel long, daisy rock, suzie best and gemma parker....could one want for more!!?
also cumming up......celebrity shags....showcasing the magnificent karlie simon at her rudest and crudest!!!in this jolly jape, karls appears not only as herself being shagged up the botty by ozzy osbourne, but also as madge and unbelievably as amy winehouse!! also gemma p as catherine tate.."am i bovered"....michelle b as xtina....and the stunning carmel moore as shakira !
we have been concentrating on the development of websites including some personal ones for the likes of elle brook, karlie simon and carmel moore....more of that later!
we're about to do a full length feature in spain with some of the uk 's finest girls....hot weather, hot ass !!!
in the meantime we are nominated at the forthcumming eto awards in the catagories of best film and best producer.....also worst sound !
happy wanking ! x
aj-strictlybroadband

Post by aj-strictlybroadband »

Gee - here at Strictly News/Broadband we've been absolujtely creaming it over Amy Swinehouse! It's fucking genius. Hellen and I think Karlie should actually drop the blonde and totally reinvent and market herself as Amy Swinehouse. She's well fucking hot :-D

Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

That all sounds interesting! Whoops, I shouldn't have used the word 'sound'. Anyway, here's hoping we can hear what the babes are saying in the new titles!?