Killergram

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Anjali Kara

Re: Killergram

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Guys..
Here's the information for you..
Joey_prodi..
I have 12 brand new "all bareback" "all Anjali only" b/g videos at launch as well as my whole back catalogue which gives you at 100 + Video scenes of my content alone..
Bilwhiz..
There are 11 Frankie Movies in her page at launch and 6 of them are brand new " never seen before on the web" scenes..
Smokerdave..
What can I say babe.. The smoking niche can be navigated at the click of a button and there will be 36 smoking movies on lauch.. About half being brand new..
But you will really love a new site that will be soon added to the Killergram Network in the early Summer "www.hardcorechainsmokers.com"..
Yes I think that you will love that one when it is added to the roster as well...
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
joey_prodi

Post by joey_prodi »

OMG thats great news Anjali ! i love ur b/g stuff of just u ..cant wait 2 see what uve been making... bareback as well is just the icing on the cake !lol
Thanks Anjali !
diego10

Post by diego10 »

will there be many Ariana Mistry scenes?
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

My special friend Ariana Mistry will have 16 video scenes on her page at launch..
With plenty more in the bag to be updated a little later..
She is also on the top front page of the models gallery..
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
smokerdave

Post by smokerdave »

Hun

That is absolutely incredible news!!! And you know I'm going to be pestering you as to when it's ready!

And...you know that I'm the net expert on smoking fetish and either have been or currently am a member of most of the sites. If you need some advise, hints and tips...you know where to find me ;-)
inthemix96

Post by inthemix96 »

this looks like it should be very hot

u'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge but who's the stunning blonde on the right of the killergram coming soon webpage???