Karleene Morgan

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
drewoc

Karleene Morgan

Post by drewoc »

Does anyone know where I can get any copies of Karleene Morgan's movies or any of the Shagnasty and Muttley movies from television x cheers
Karleenesfan

Re: Karleene Morgan

Post by Karleenesfan »

Karleene is one very, very sexy lady. Your Choice has a film of her shagging her hubby, also, there is a very sexy 'minge covered in cholocate' les film available from sex shops.

If any body knows of any more let me know - also stills.

I read she modeled classically and is a stripper who lives in Gloucestershire.

Karleene fan
RATS NROP

Post by RATS NROP »

go to actresses on the top left type her initial of her name find her full name bingo shows you a lovely pic of her what films she has done click the film and goes to where you can buy goodluck!
marshman

Post by marshman »

Hi Andrew - I have e-mailed you direct I shot her and hubby at their home,
please see www.barrysmuckyvideos.co.uk BG 17.Lovely model and lady.
Rayup

Post by Rayup »

Hi,
Karlene was filmed by Nostalgic Video about 1999 which is available on DVD at http://www.pantiesism.com/karlenenv.html

Ray
Webmaster
Pantiesism
Karleenesfan

Post by Karleenesfan »

What a lucky marshman you are. I have always thought that besides being a superb performer she was probably extremely nice with it. - I have admired Karleene's work for sometime. It is difficult to get hold of - I have some of her very early work for Electric Blue - one where she is playing on the stairs. Fantastic.

Would love it if she started her own site, but get the feeling she is very selective about her work.
Karleene fan
OberonFoto

Post by OberonFoto »

Karleene still models. Her and her pal (Celeste Heaven) work together in Gloucester. They have videos for sale and normally have a ad in Practical Photography.

For most folks, no news is good news; for the press, good news is no news
Snake Diamond

Re: Karleene Morgan - Links

Post by Snake Diamond »

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
Karleenesfan

Post by Karleenesfan »

Thanks for the info. Do you know if she only allows proffessional photographers as I am a enthuesiastic and well behaved amature!!

Also, is it easy to book a session with her alone or with friend????
Karleene fan
seagull68

Post by seagull68 »

I am an amateur tog and was lucky enough to photograph the lovely Karlene at her home in Gloucester last summer - after years of trying to track her down! It was well worth the wait - she looks fabulous and is a lovely lady - really made me feel welcome and was a joy to work with.