sport xxx

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
steven6

sport xxx

Post by steven6 »

i've been watching sport xxx and now they've started using toys on freeview and i'm wondering if they are pretending to use them what do you think?
Arginald Valleywater

Re: sport xxx

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

Tonights's show on 941 was pathetic. Must have been shot by Mediawatch or David Sullivan it was so tame.
steven6

Post by steven6 »

do u think carmen or skye will go into channel 941?
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

I think that not only are they pretending to use them in freview, but they also pretend to use them in encryption. The show is now a shadow of its former self, only the only way I can see me watching again is if Sky Blue goes over to encryption.
As I've said before - bring back perv-cam!
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

A real pale imitation of itself. The highlight a couple of years ago was a stunning French girl getting a double ender in each hole in close up, now you are lucky to see a flash of penetration. Considering they have Angel Long, who will do almost anything sexual, the show is a sham. The Easter Euro girls need dumped for dirty British a la Danielle 911.
KazB

Post by KazB »

Why the hell fake using a toy when it's more enjoyable to use them properly!

I think I've probably had most of the dildo's in the box - and as for Crystel-lei I've seen her take BOTH ends of the big double ender in her pussy at once!!

I propose we take a few pictures on set showing us taking the toys deep inside our pussies so you can see for yourselves it's real!

In the meantime - if you disagree with Offcom's crappy guidelines then write to your local MP and get something done about it!
x

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
pendragon

Post by pendragon »

That's a fair point, and I should put my money where my mouth is.

Meanwhile, my best memory of the show is still you giving a blow job to perv-cam, that was marvellous. But, unless I've been unlucky I still say the show is not as raunchy as it used to be - and if you've any influence - can you stop them showing those god-awful films after 1am? They are rubbish, and repeated rubbish at that. Why not show some re-runs of previous live shows? That would be so much better.
stevie q

Post by stevie q »

Totally agree with pendragon.

I tuned in last night after some time away, and what a shocking difference. I was watching bonnie and another dark haired girl (sorry, ive forgotten her name), talk about boredom.
All they did was to show their pussies and thats all, the music is load so you cant hear any moans (if they did indeed moan lol), to hear them, you have to phone in again just to listen to them (another con for your hard earned money).
All in all, it was a very poor showing, one that will not be repeated by me, by tuning in again, and i guess thats the same for alot of you out there too.

A very disappointed viewer
steven6

Post by steven6 »

please can u bring perv-cam back!
jor04n

Post by jor04n »

i've never bought the encrypted show so have no idea whats thats like but from the sounds of things its not worth it, i do know the freeview has gone downhill quickly, it was alot better in my opinion when they used to flash there pussys but that hasn't happened for ages now, as for the original question, to me it doesn't look like they insert anything i looks like they just go through the motions without penetration.