British Bukkake Babes Website - A Rip Off

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
aj-strictlybroadband

Re: British Bukkake Babes Website - A Rip Off

Post by aj-strictlybroadband »

Bruce - I got your book a few months ago and I really enjoyed it - it was a good laugh and very insightful. My boyfriend thought it was ace too.

I'm AJ, by the way - I write all the interviews and reviews etc on Strictly BB.

Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

^^Hey Hey

I'd kick u AJ to get your attention but i'd prob break my toe :P

Hows u ?

Anyway back on topic, it seems Bukkake in the UK is more of a 'doing' sport rather than a spectator sport, i see loads of parties to do the deed but not alot of filming.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Bruce Barnard

Post by Bruce Barnard »

Cheers aj,

Most people seem to have enjoyed it, despite the odd email spitting venom at the concept of covering the gay scene.
Jambo

Re: UK Bukkake

Post by Jambo »

The best bukkake site I found was www.welovebukkake.com

I joined the british one, and it wasn't much good to be honest. But this one is great!! It seems they are related sites, but the videos a lot better on the welove, and far more updates. I also thought the amateurfacialsuk wasn't bad, but is anyone able to reccomend any other sites?

Cheers
wiggle it

Re: UK Bukkake

Post by wiggle it »

I notice Dee in some of the linked pictures,whatever happened to her.She had some great pictures on her website years ago.