Holly from babestation

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Hawkins

Re: Holly from babestation

Post by Hawkins »

Come on what was the footballers name?.
bluesboy_9

Post by bluesboy_9 »

I got some info on this girl.She used to dance for me a couple of times in a lapdancing club based in NW London over one and a half years ago (I don't wish to reveal the name of it.)She was a pretty good raunchy dancer and at the time her boobs weren't that big.From what I've seen of her now on babestation.tv, she has most likely had them enhanced.The only problem with her when she used to shake her booty in front of me when I had private one-on-one dances with her at the club was her recurring bad breath.No matter how much freshmint gum she chewed throughout the evening her halitosis got the better of her and I stopped getting dances from her as it was a definate turn-off.
As with over 95% of girls who work/worked in the lapdancing/stripping industry she came from a dysfunctional or broken home.In her case she told me that her parents were divorced early on in her childhood and her mother is scottish.She had a pad in plush Kensington in London at the time where she no doubt went to the local bars and clubs frequented by the glitterati and the sloane/hoorah henry set where she met this polo player who was undoubtedly from the latter group.
marcusmaxius

Post by marcusmaxius »

boy people talk some bollocks on this site Holly was a dancer at two table dancing clubs that i managed in park royal and mayfair apart from being one of the highest earners in both and was also one of the hottest, in fact she used to live with me and my girl mckenzie lee whom is one of her good friends and at no time did she have bad breath or did she come from a bad back ground one of her parents is from iran and both are quite wealthy.
Hawkins

Who Was The Footballer She Dated?.

Post by Hawkins »

Its still not been answered as to who was the footballer she dated a while ago.

If its already been in the papers then there is no problem with posting it here.

If somebody knows then please say.
bluesboy_9

Post by bluesboy_9 »

So did you give your girls a breath inspection at the start of their shifts?I think not.Maybe back at your home she was hygenic but I can say she wasn't at the club most times.As far as the point about being one of the highest earners, well that's not much of an achievement at the clubs where she worked as when I used to frequent them loads of times they were mostly dead in terms of the numbers of customers and girls.The park royal club is under new management and they've got a whole new batch of girls and things have picked up and with a better atmosphere than probably when you were at the helm.It says something about your skills at handling girls.
bluesboy_9

Post by bluesboy_9 »

I'm not but my buddy who I usually go with to these places is one.He's got three such strippers on his roster and laugh as you may, they are indeed beset with deep emotional problems stemming from invariably broken homes and abuse when they were at a child's age.Their problems are compounded with afflictions due to alcoholism and drug taking just so that they can get through their working day which entails in some cases receiving abuse from customers and offering "freebies" of a sexual nature to management at the club just so that they can continue to work at the club.Many will descend into prostitution.
I'm not against their right to do what they do but as my buddy is a professional in his field he knows more than most.He has done some research into this field in order to better understand their problems and in some cases it is indeed a pathetic story which is told.(See for example-if you can't be bored by such info-http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/stripc1.htm)

davey

Post by davey »

what did you have to say that for? that has really ruined my wanking fantasy of her