Babe World

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
lianne young

Re: From Babe World TV

Post by lianne young »

Hi there
Last night was a bit mad as we have been given new rules that we have to undertake so I am going to do my best to make sure we can keep it as riskay as possible.
I was laughing to much last night as the first half was a bit tame and I actually found it very hard to keep my knickers on ! lol

Stay horny boys xxx
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Well we all knew it was only a matter of time before stricter rules were handed out.

Hopefuly the show can still be entertaining and funny despite no doubt having been told to tone down the language and to not remove knickers.
lianne young

Post by lianne young »

It will be always funny when I am on there
I know what viewers want after working the adult industry for 8 years. And I think humour and being naughty go well togetaher.
At the end of the day everybody enjoys a laugh I just find it a real shame that some people find the need to put things down and insult people who try there best at things, however I am a very open minded girl.
And I hope everybody on this site lives life to the max and smiles when they see somebody having fun instead of reporting mishaps.
Not sure what you do hawkins but I hope it makes you smile too. x

Stay horny boys xxx
Factor15

Post by Factor15 »

Hi Lianne

These rules go on right until 4am? Seems a little sad, but inevitable, some spoilsport would ruin the fun. You should have an off screen webcam and go xxx rated on that.

x
lianne young

Post by lianne young »

I am only just back in the industry so I am only presenting at the moment, but I do like pushing boundries. x

Stay horny boys xxx
Factor15

Post by Factor15 »

We really should hook up to try pushing those boundaries together

x
Flo

Re: Babe World

Post by Flo »

the girls that are on this channel are:

Me -Flo
Aleisha
Roxy
Lexi
Nikki Lee
Nikki
Chili
Eva
Leanne
Nicole
Sofia

more girls are always being introduced so keep watching x
Flo

Post by Flo »

hey sweetie, i love presentin wit u and frankster still wants u 2 take me down to lancaster mwah x
BigI

Post by BigI »

Hi Flo,

Saw you on Babeworld last night and thought you was stunning !! How can I see more of you !?!

Alysha

Post by Alysha »

Hey flo, u sexy little minx, cant wait till tuesday when we r working together, we always have fun!!
c u soon, luv Alysha xxx