Babe World

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Reggie_Moss

Babe World

Post by Reggie_Moss »

Hi does anybody know what channel this program is on?
Venger

Re: Babe World

Post by Venger »

Sky channel 214 i think
paulsto

Post by paulsto »

214 mate
paulsto

Post by paulsto »

can anyone list the girls who are on this channel?
LeahJayne

Post by LeahJayne »

hi, i was supposed to be going on there, but im not sure of the dates yet...!!

xXx

xXx Leah Jayne xXx
paulsto

Post by paulsto »

post the dates when you know them please
nikkilord

Post by nikkilord »

hi guys,

come check me out on the brand new channel babeworld tv, channel 214, live tv on sky.

im on 3 nights a week but they vary.

nikki lord x
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Checked the show out a couple of nights ago and Oh boy.

The C word was said three times, along with the F word and numerous other words that are out of bounds on BS an BC. such as cum, piss, shit, tit wank, wank, up my ass etc.

The show is also not as professional as the others, but thats to be expected I suppose seems as they have only just started.

Does seem like a warning is gonna be coming there way soon though. If not somebody who hears or watches it, then maybe the producers of BS or BC will inform the watchdog of whats going on as it makes there shows look tame in comparison and they wont be liking that.
haveit

Post by haveit »

All I have to say is that it is a top show and that the great Lianne Young is indeed the main star presenter for this channel, and she is doing one hell of a great job doing it. She looks great after all thease years away and no she has not lost her touch. You must watch how far she pushes this show. Yes it is a wee bit to heavy for a new channel, but it is new and you dont have to pay to watch it and it is all good clean fun, a top show if you ask me.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

If the authorities didn't know before Hawkins you can guarantee they do now after your post!

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog