WTD: Astral Blue/Paula Markham

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Vidhunter

WTD: Astral Blue/Paula Markham

Post by Vidhunter »

Dear all,

Haven't posted a request in a while so thought it was about time, mainly on the off chance that any newbies have joined recently (well, in the past 6 months or so) and haven't seen any of my previous posts.

Like the post thread suggests, I am trying to hunt down anyone who has any "Astral Blue/Paula Markham" titles in their collection (VHS or DVD transfers). If so, I would really love to hear from you, email address:

vidhunter@hotmail.co.uk

I am fully aware that HGP were selling a few of these under the "Essex Studios" title, but it appears that I already have all of the titles they were supplying.

If this is you, please email where we can discuss things further. Thanks in advance and apologies to the those who have been here a while and may have already seen my previous posts.

V.Hunter

dominop2001

Re: WTD: Astral Blue/Paula Markham

Post by dominop2001 »

Since you last posted, have you found any Astral Blue videos with Diana Wynn?

cheers

Vidhunter

Jessicca AKA: Diana Wynn

Post by Vidhunter »

dominop2001,

>Since you last posted, have you found any Astral Blue videos with Diana Wynn?

I have taken a look at what I have got. The good news is (although I not 100% certain) I think the girl you are looking for (Diana Wynn) is on the VS4 Preview tape and is listed as "Jessica".

The bad news is that I do not have the full version of this Jessica tape and considering that these tapes are as rare as hell, it is unlikely that you are going to find it. Depending on how desperate you are for this tape though, I suppose you could always contact Charlie direct (he posts here quiter often) or email him and offer him money for the rights to that title! I think his address is:

paul_eva@barginbasementcontent.com

Hope this helps,

V.H.

dominop2001

Re: Jessicca AKA: Diana Wynn

Post by dominop2001 »

Thanks for the info! I'll investigate.

Is there any way you can do any screen shots or some kind of pc file from the preview?

cheers

Vidhunter

Post by Vidhunter »

dominop2001,

I couldn't find out how to attach files directly onto the board, so have emailed you a couple of screen shots. Please let me know if you get them OK and would be good to hear your opinion. Diana or not?

V.H.

BGAFD Admin

Post by BGAFD Admin »

Vidhunter

Post by Vidhunter »

Cheers for the info (admin),

Here are the images for all to see, what do people reckon Diana or not? BTW dominop2001, the email I sent bounced anyway!

V.H.

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9421/dsc015456sb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7452/dsc015557vq.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5963/dsc015598pc.jpg[/IMG]
pevian

Post by pevian »

Compare .

Looks like her to me.

thebigbobby

Post by thebigbobby »

HI,
Just tried e-mailing you but it was bounced back at me. Let us know how you get on with this. I am sure that there will be a few members of the DW yahoo groups,that would also I to get their hands on either the preview or the full video/DVD.
AKA the Warrior
Vidhunter

Post by Vidhunter »

Warrior,

>I am sure that there will be a few members of the DW yahoo groups,that would >also I to get their hands on either the preview or the full video/DVD.

I have received an email from a kind member of the forum (or someone who at least views the forum) who says that he has the full version of the Paula Markham DW title and is willing to let me have a copy.

If and when it arrives on my door mat, I will post here and let you all know.

V.H.