Avalon

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
filthybrucie

Re: Where would you go Avalon...

Post by filthybrucie »

Hey you guys check out my thread. It was so cool to see the girl in the flesh!!!
Does she have a website? I would love to chat to her.
Avalon

Post by Avalon »

I really love House Music when I am partying...................especially Dark ?House......... love Trance, I love Paul Oakenfold, Eric Morillo ect ect. I love Clubs in London but find the fetish clubs really fun because I love the fashion and you can really let your self go there with lots of interesting people!! I also really love going to the Opera, as it touches my soul!
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Avalon. you sound as fun and fantastic a lady as you are fit as fook!! ;-)
filthybrucie

Re: Avalon

Post by filthybrucie »

hello again Avalon,
I went in to Soho today and bought a film with you in it. You are so hot. THANKS!
What film would you recommend as your best?
And who are youre favourite people to perform with?
Finally, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
rrankin

Post by rrankin »

I just got hold of "Slam It In Deeper" which stars Avalon and Rio Mariah in a scene together.

Oh my, I'm going to need a cold shower - two of my favorite babes shagging each other. MMMmmmmmmm......

[img]http://www.evilangel.com/images/boxcovers/hy-slam_it_deeper_dvd-thumb.jpg[/img]
filthybrucie

Post by filthybrucie »

rrankin, thats the film i bought! hot!
robbie

Post by robbie »

Hi Avalon hope youre well ..I was lucky enough to do a shoot with you and Jessica lovitt down in Brighton last year for gus and smotherworld ...we talked in the kitchen and i found you a very deep and lovely person hope to shoot withyou again one day andyes im still with Gus also im now the infamouse CaptRimmer the king of analingus fun ....All the best love Robbie aka captRimmer
Avalon

Post by Avalon »

Firstly I always get into the VIP where ever I go, I have never needed to flash my boobs though, and just my scene!

The above film is my most favorate also, I love that scene so much and I still have to watch it !!! I am glad u guys like it!!!

Regards to you rob, I hope u keeping well and sure we will see each other very soon xxxxx
MikeA

Post by MikeA »

Avalon

Some time ago you said you'd send the moderators a pic or two for your page here. Your fans would love to see them.