Tracey Williams

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mosaic

Tracey Williams

Post by mosaic »

Does anybody know what happened to Tracey Williams, is she still working?
wayne

Re: Tracey Williams

Post by wayne »

i hope so she was cute..loved the way she kept on her spectacles and that they were not just some prop but that she needed them!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Her scenes inDrDIsgusting and Bendover were amazing -truly inspired-We LUV U!:)
MikeA

Re: Tracy Williams

Post by MikeA »

> Does anybody know what happened to Tracey Williams, is she
> still working?

As far as I know, Tracy [no "e"] has retired: she's not on any of the modelling sites she used to be on. Not even Bob Singleton's Full Service site, which for some time used to state "Tracy is no longer taking bookings and will now only appear at Full Service shows". When I last saw her at one of Bob's shows a couple of years ago she'd dropped out of college again to look after her baby daughter.

One of my all-times faves.
number 6

Re: Tracy Williams

Post by number 6 »

I remember her in a scene with angie george it was one of the hottest g/g scenes ive ever seen on film.
Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

Tracy has indeed retired (again!)... last time I saw her was about 18 months ago when she did one of my shows. I tried calling her a few weeks later to book her for another show and the number was dead. The e-mail address I had bounced everything back, too, and no-one else I know who knew her has heard from her.

[Edited by moderator]

She was a great girl... always a pleasure to work with and great to have a chat with too. Hope she's well.

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne »

One of the best, British bangers housecalls 4 worth checking out for my fave scene of hers.

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Her love of Greek is beyond any other performer-correct moi if I am wrong
Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne »

It's up there with the best, saw her in a fuck truck movie where she tells the stud to go straight to the top floor

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Top floor, lmao! if you will excuse the pun