Squirting

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sandie

Re: Squirting

Post by sandie »

deb tomlins...watch this free trailer.

thats why we called it april showers. not just cos of the super long squirting bit but cos of the top cum shots as well.

http://www.britishbukkakebabes.com/updates03.htm

http://www.lovesandie.com/
Riley

Post by Riley »

Mrs MacSquirter

Shannon arrives at the hotel and she is a mature sexy lady who's party piece is, wait for it 'A Squirting Pussy' yes when she cums she squirts her spunk everywhere.
Well with SuperMarino well into water sports he was straight in there to test this out.

Road Trip To Northampton Cop a movie sampler !! It all happens on The Road Trips !!

The Award Winning Road Trips Don't forget these are the full XXX versions No Cuts !!!
Emma

Post by Emma »

I myself squirt though ive not been able to do it in most produced movies where its seen as pissing although i was booked this year for top producer just for my ability to squirt lol and i always go to the loo to empty out before i go about it
P-Nix

Post by P-Nix »

Tell anyone who says it's just pissing to sod off!

have a look here

Even Aristotle talked about it!
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi
it was a fake squirting scene im afraid !
faye xxx
mart

Post by mart »

Dr. Susan Block!!!!!!!
Another one with dodgy creds. Looks like she isn't a medical doctor but has a Ph.D. in something.
As for Aristotle.....

My belief about squirting is that IF it happens, and thats a big IF, its impossible to see the difference between it and pissing on video.

Mart
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

We're quite sure that many girls fake it for the camera, thanks.
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

But it's just piss in reality :)
LOUI$E EVANS

Post by LOUI$E EVANS »

Dawn Slater squirts - although I have never seen her do it in a film but have seen it off screen! Got it alover me and it ain't piss!
Only way I can squirt is after shagging with a good vibrator for ages - it takes years of practice
danny stone

Post by danny stone »

The one, the only, the best....... WENDY TAYLOR