adele - favourite b/g sets ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
P-Nix

Re: adele - favourite b/g sets ?

Post by P-Nix »

Agree 100% Neil, I like to see a girl enjoying herself, it's not fun if she's not comfortable with it, and in a lot of b/g Adele has her eyes closed anytime she comes near a cock, I guess she was just lying back/standing there and thinking of England, or the paycheck.

I'd still love to see her do some "insertion" stuff on video, whether it be with her own fingers, a vibrator, Kelle Marie's fingers or tongue or something!

I've said before I'd love to see her wet.

P
Ray

Post by Ray »

I don't think that's true, from the outtakes of the kitchen set or the flower boy one u can see Adele smiling and having fun with the boys..
Ray

Post by Ray »

I love that bathroom set and the one with Sean on the couch too is really good..wilfy wrote:

> Out of interest, what is everyones favourite Adele b/g set.
> Obviously the hardcore was great, although she did look a
> little uncomfortable.
> Personally, think the classroom set with Lee H and another girl
> was fab.
> Also liked the set with 2 guys in the bath. Now I wouldn't
> mind seeing some more photos/outtakes from that set !!
>
> wilfy
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Did Adele ever do any "money shots"? Most of the b/g ones I've seen haven't include this.

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
P-Nix

Post by P-Nix »

As far as I'm aware (and I'm not an Adele expert) she's never done a money shot, not even in her hardcore shoot.
thecocker

Post by thecocker »

By Adele's own admission in an interview she said there wasn't any 'money shot' in the hardcore set.

I know some of you have said she doesn't look comfortable doing boy/girl (and many 'page 3' girls are not comfortable doing b/g) but I think Adele looks okay doing them. After all, she did enough of them and it was usually with the same two or three guys so she should have felt comfortable working with them.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

The problem wasn't the guys, I am sure they were good and great to work with. She just wasn't comfortable going further than glamour and it shows.
Still looks great but not as great as her glamour shots

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog