BENDOVER PURE CHEEK WEBSITE -- SCAM

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
3LUE

BENDOVER PURE CHEEK WEBSITE -- SCAM

Post by 3LUE »

Just joined the pure cheek website, prior to joining it said nothing about only having 5 videos PER WEEK!! to download from, only five.. whats the point in that!! So each week i believe that a new selection of girls is added, i thought once a member i had access to all the videos.. iam not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cjm

Re: BENDOVER PURE CHEEK WEBSITE -- SCAM

Post by Cjm »

That's what I thought when I joined before. I wasn't happy about it. At best you get 5 or 6 different videos a week.

http://www.americanpiemovies.4t.com
Xander

Post by Xander »

You'll notice that each file you download has an identifying number. Simply cut and paste the address bar for any available clip then enter a new number, think they go from about 001 through to 090 or something, hit enter and bobs your mothers brother any of the 90 odd clips are available.
3LUE

Post by 3LUE »

You are the fu**ing don!!
3LUE

Post by 3LUE »

Can the guy who posted to this message please PM me.. he knows what its about ;-)
Cjm

Post by Cjm »

If you're on about me I'm not sure what you mean lol but if you wanna email me please do...

http://www.americanpiemovies.4t.com
craigjw

Post by craigjw »

Ah, there are more than one way to skin a cat as they say. Email me if you wish.