Jane Whitehouse in Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
JackProfit

Jane Whitehouse in Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes

Post by JackProfit »

I have been a huge fan of Jane's for quite a while, i was just wondering which version of Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes is she in.

I have seen 2 different covers for Dirty Blondes with the Twins and Rebakah Jordan on it and only one of them mentions Jane's scene on the back cover. I was just wondering whether or not she is in both or just one, i belive the scene was in the bonus footage.

Also does anyone have any images of this scene, that would be great, I hardly recongnised Jane on the cover as it was quite sometime before but I'm sick of watching her Girl/Girl scenes and would like to finally see some of her hardcore Boy/Girl scenes.

Thanks in advance
R
R18 DVD Shop

Re: Jane Whitehouse in Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes

Post by R18 DVD Shop »

She is definately in the R18 version of Dirty Blondes () which is the one with the twins

Jay

<http://www.r18dvdshop.co.uk/catalog/value.php>
Why pay more? Compare our prices with our competitors and see why we are the best value for R18 DVD's by a long way!
*All R18 DVDs at £15 each inc delivery, all ship from stock for fastest delivery*
MikeA

Post by MikeA »

This should be in the frequently asked questions -- I'm sure it's come up at least a couple of times before. There are two version of Dirty Blondes.

The original Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes, released in 2000 by VCA, had scenes with the twins, Rebekah Jordan, Georgette Neale and Terri Weymouth.

The R18 Dirty Blondes released in 2002 has the same scenes with the twins, Georgette Neale and Terri Weymouth, but has the 1996 Jane Whitehouse scene from Ben Dover's English Asscapades instead of Rebekah Jordan. I imagine that this is because the Rebekah Jordan scene had been reissued in the mean time in 2001 on British Hardcore Centrefolds Vol. 1, one of Ben's first R18 releases.

MikeA

MikeA

Post by MikeA »

Forgot to answer your other question. There are stills from the scene on the Ben Dover site, in the Misc 3 folder in the Galleries section.

JackProfit

Post by JackProfit »

I'm guessing you have to be a Member to see these pictures as i can't seem to find the gallery.

If anyone has another link i would be grateful, also does anyone else know what other Hardcore films she has done apart from the ones with Cathy Barry
R