Watersports

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Brit Fan

Watersports

Post by Brit Fan »

Now I know that this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but having seen a few of the Fiona Cooper DVD's with the likes of Louise Evans and Natalie Heck shall we shall 'stopping for relief' I'm keen to see more. I see that there have been a couple of Page 3 Girls Peeing but I can't seem to find anywhere to download or even see the pictures. Most of the sites around seem to be the usual stuff from the US, but what I want to see is British girls; can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Marino

Re: Watersports

Post by Marino »

Hi Brit fan. www.superdick.net shop has U.K pissing sluts 1.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Riley

Post by Riley »

Have a Piss Up on Marino Check out the storyboard there are some real babes enjoying their wet persuit !!!

[img]http://www.dvdsexystockingtops.com/sale ... es/ps1.jpg[/img]

Brit Fan

Post by Brit Fan »

Thanks guys.
Jacco

Post by Jacco »

Here's a few movies for you. The Hightide ones have Britgirls in them.

Jacco
Caligula

Post by Caligula »

Be warned though - you may have trouble getting those through Customs & Excise because they are stronger than R18.

But looks good if you are willing to take the risk!

Human Rights = R18 on British TV ("british" now amended to "British" after John Beyer pointed out my typo)
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Check out:

Absolute bloody gushers, Good girls and well shot too. As MSS releases they'll be in the shops, thats all I am permitted to say. (its all i kno too).

mynah

Post by mynah »

Hi,

If this is your thing you need to look into the x-streams series, majority of the 48 titles are British Girls.
Also Kim Riga material too and a few scenes in European releases of Ben Dover have w/s scenes.

If you post your email address I can give you more details.

Cheers

zippo

Post by zippo »

X-streams stuff was okay but its a bit long in the tooth now and has to be at least 6 years old! If you ever see it labelled extreme..............it ain't really, though it is pretty unique in its way.
mart

Post by mart »

Kim Riga features that luscious lovely Lucy Gresty.

Mart