Has Louise Hodges ever done full sex hardcore?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Officer Dibble

Re: Has Louise Hodges ever done full sex hardcore?

Post by Officer Dibble »

Yes, quite. Maybe it's understandable that there should be all this "faked" hullabaloo and nonsense, as the movies in question seem to have been very badly edited. But knowing certain of the parties involved (directly and indirectly) in this matter I am quite confident that the anal scene was genuine.

Officer Dibble
colin

Post by colin »

i believe bubble butts is a rehash of the butts up anal scene!
i read somewhere that she did an anal scene whilst in America but didn't enjoy it so didn't do anymore in films. afaik she only did the one in butts up doc and the private shoot
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Terry May

Marino & Louise video

Post by Terry May »

I think this has already been raised in the past but to clarify: the Louise & Marino hc video does NOT exist and never will. It was shot as a liquid gold softcore simulated tape. The stills that Riley has provided were shot some days/weeks later for promotional purposes and are not stills from the video shoot itself. There is no footage or pics of the money shot itself as Marino ended up whacking off in the locations lavatory. I hope this ends all the speculation about the L&M hc tape once and for all as it is becoming as tiresome as, Has Teresa May ever done hc?
Genie

Post by Genie »

This is not video...but recently some old hardcore magazines have been repackaged and selling in many newsagents.

True! Go and take a look...any suburban area where there a few newsagents within a square mile or two you should strike lucky.

It might not take too long to fild a title (sincere apologies, I have an awful memory for names in general, which I admit does not help here) but there is one where Louise can be seen on the cover, from the early days when she first started out (pre boob jobs).

Even better, inside the mag Louise can be clearly seen doing anal towards the end of the set, and some nice lesbo too. I seem to remember reading Louise once said this was when she started out, and she'd just split up from a boyfriend, and flew off for a weekend to do this shoot and did 'everything, including anal'. The set was set in the alps, or at least a ski-ing resort, and although I read Louise's comments in a well-known 'non-family newspaper', they ring true.

The magazine is A5, part of a doublepack which would set you back a tenner, but worth every penny.

Shame they didn't do a video!

Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

Terry - I've got two versions of the L & M video - one where you can't see anything, the other - a very early R18 - where you get glimpses of action.

We need Riley to put us out of our misery, once and for all. If nothing else though, those photos are fabulous.
Genie

Post by Genie »

Well if there was a DVD release where you could see it was Louise doing anal, that would be good.

Just noticed la-la's comment - Private.

that's the magazine I was thinking of!

Like I said any of you have not got it, pop down your newsagent in the morning and and if they haven't got it ask them to place an order for it there and then! :)

Marino

Re: Marino & Louise video

Post by Marino »

Correction Terry May.

Although the camera angles are shot we did in fact knob. But i remember the toilet excess having to go.
So Louise if you would like to make the BGAFD fans of yours happy, come on honey and be a star on a Road Trip with me.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
colin

Re: Marino & Louise video

Post by colin »

now that would be something to look forward to Marino !!!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
NGF

Post by NGF »

Seeing as this is a thread about my favourite laydee, I feel obliged to post on it, so here it is.

Regards,
NGF