Kelly Aris

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
JurkdaTurk

Kelly Aris

Post by JurkdaTurk »

Alright people?

Right I'm on a quest!
I'm looking to get my hands on Kelly Aris stuff and I know that I maybe a few years late an all that but hey nothing's ever too late. After seeing some posts on here it looks like she retired a few years ago.

Upon browsing the list of films she's done on here I am finding it difficult to track down most of them. Have Ben Dover and DB0029 (got Omar Gym sex)but could do with some help with a few pointers in the right direction, if anyone knows the way. Would also like to hear from anyone who would sell anything they have with Kelly Aris in!

Would appreciate as much as help as possible please!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
one eyed jack

Re: Kelly Aris

Post by one eyed jack »

She's on British Bangers House Calls: Meet and Greets with Shakina available from Lance Publications. However, you could do better to check out the full version with them muffing each other out in a telephone box as cars drive by beeping and Kellys pissing session on Shakina on Excitable stuff, yes.
www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
JurkdaTurk

Post by JurkdaTurk »

Thanks for your response One Eye Jack. Is all payments in US dollars???

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
chef69

Post by chef69 »

kelly does a fantastic scene in Anabolic:world sex tour 23.where she takes on mark davis and lex steel. should be able to order it from a reputable d.v.d sale site.i have it on video but it is too good for me to sell.anyway,i hope i have been of some help.