BBC Documentary

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lizard

Re: BBC Documentary

Post by Lizard »

Hey Marcus! is your site down?

[_]> No Liberals were harmed during the making of this post.
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Hi Liz,
Yes, we are doing some things that will not be available until after Xmas.
Paul Tavener

Post by Paul Tavener »

Marcus, I can assure you that I am serious. I have spent a great deal of time and effort in writing to and and meeting with regulators, broadcasters and the Government, not to mention the web site. If I were single without family comitments I would be prepared to do more and although I have not taken any serious personal risks myself I respect those who have.

I'm not familiar with your case but if it can be used in anyway to help with the current situation concerning the broadcast of R18 content on subscription television please tell me more.

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Paul,
I was perhaps a little harsh last night. I know you do good work and I lumped together all the 'talkers'.

Bow Street magistrates ruled that my own films were not obscene under the Act, and they ordered the polce to return all of my material.
I would have thought that this could be used in some way to further the cause of visual sexual freedom.
golostruda

Post by golostruda »

"Most researchers only post once, then fuck off back to their big houses in the home counties or their cocaine dealers."

Most TV researchers earn around 15-20k a year and their average age is 20-25 so I'm not sure they have big houses, although maybe they have cocaine dealers. Our friend claims to be a producer so he's more like 30-something in both age and salary. Hardly Satan.

[edited by moderator: faq 3.7.1]

Bless.