Karina Clarke

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
colin

Karina Clarke

Post by colin »

just read she's been jailed for 12 months, what a waste!!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
IdolDroog

Re: Karina Clarke

Post by IdolDroog »

wtf what for
mmm Alex Kramer
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

are you talking about this

?

i wouldve thought someone on here wouldve mentioned it by now if it had happened back in july. Also I wouldntve thought it was her birth name and a legal case wouldnt use a stage name would they......hm....if that was her at least we know her address now }: D just a thought for the stalkers....amongst you....
mmm Alex Kramer
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

cheers
B....OZ
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

This was mentioned on the forum when it happened in July and I don't know for sure but believe it is the same girl.
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi
yes i heard about this a while back and it is her !
what a shame she is one horny babe who i loved working with !!!!!!!!
faye xxx
www.fayeandsandie.com
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

As I posted in the original thread I hope things work out for her when she gets released and she should be out if my maths is right early in the new year.

She would have done her time then and I know it's a cliche but she would have paid her to debt to society and hopefully people will give her a fair go and she can get on with and rebuild her life.

I wish her well.
colin

Post by colin »

well said eduardo, my sentiments exactly!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

well shes def one of my fav uk girls and thats a real shame thats happened, but i wonder if you would have the same attitude if it was just some random other girl u didnt find attractive....?
mmm Alex Kramer
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

Well thats where you are wrong mate because I spent a short time in the nick a few years ago myself courtesy of this countries outdated obscene publication laws and so I know what she has in front of her. Hence I meant what I said from personal experience.

Not every body has an ulterior motive when they make comments.

Maybe you do?