Rosalind Woods

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Theydon Bois

Rosalind Woods

Post by Theydon Bois »

Hiya,
I'm now bored with going to Sooty Sutcliffe for my fix of solo girl stripping action, and am mulling over the idea of buying a couple of DVD's from Rosalind Woods. However, I don't really know that much about the company so I thought I'd check out the form on here first, so a couple of questions..

What are the vids like in terms of sound, number of scenes and strength? (ie. toy or other object insertions)

What is the delivery times like from ordering to letterbox?
And do you find yourself on numerous mailing lists for life?

Any comments good or bad will be read with thanks
Cheers guys.
Officer Dibble

Re: Rosalind Woods

Post by Officer Dibble »

Rosalind Woods?...Havn't heard anything of them for yonks. Are they still going then?

Officer Dibble
gracey

Post by gracey »

I've only bought one, it was dire. Four scenes from what I remember, no toys, wobbly hand held camera. No decent views of the interesting bits, panning away/scene end once knickers removed and the most bizarre commentary.
Theydon Bois

Post by Theydon Bois »

Hmm..
Seams like a leap (or wank) into the unknown if I do go with them..

Know of any other stripping video compaines dealing in this kind of solo girl stuff then (apart from Spirit?)

Cheers
Simon

Post by Simon »

Take a look at our Suburban Amateurs titles.
I'm sure they're what you're looking for :)

Simon

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
James323

Post by James323 »

Try

I have a few solo girl videos and DVD's

peter@video-xtra.com

Video Xtra

Post by peter@video-xtra.com »

Video Xtra do dozens of single girl or 2 girl videos and several DVDs now. Mostly big boob girls though, oh and several spectacular black girls, too.

Email me - I can send a Catalogue on CD ROM illustrating 300+ videos, DVDs, photo sets, etc.

Peter