Kym Morgan web site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
charlesbukowski

Kym Morgan web site

Post by charlesbukowski »

I have joined this site but it si not worth the money
It is tedious to copy each photo instead of the whole lot in one go- the video clips are quite boring and wont work when you try to save them-needs a bit more content i think

i adore amanda white any one know where 2 get the vid she did with chris news and dr disgusting?
Harry Hardon

Re: Kym Morgan web site

Post by Harry Hardon »

Which site are you talking about? Kym has her own modelling site which I thought was free to view stuff.

Harry

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
charlesbukowski

Post by charlesbukowski »

its part of the adore websites (alicia rhodes ,sarah battie)

i adore amanda white any one know where 2 get the vid she did with chris news and dr disgusting?
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

I don't think that site's updated much anymore.

Harry

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
markus69

Post by markus69 »

Kym's own site (built by herself) is at www.kym-morgan.com and is a free site.
I don't think she has been associated with the adore concept since around middle of 2003. Very much suprised the site is still up given the lack of new content since then.
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Always pays to do a little bit of homework before joining any paysite

There are good ones out there but 90 percent are non-exclusive easily available elswhere material in my experience and reading review at sites like backs this view up

Even the Links section on this site has punter feedback on quite a few sites

I assume the site your referring to is the one 2nd from bottom here

If you feel strongly about it you could post a review-Just be a bit more specific

cheers
B....OZ
kym

Post by kym »

hi just seen your message, you must have been out the other week when al this was aired........

any how i do not have a paid site at the moment however i will have one soon fingers crossed, the other man was correct in saying you should do you home work first,
but never mind, my site is

also if you are ever in my part of town send me an email as i do do ameture videos as well,

kym xxx